Installer for A320/321 will not install to P3dv5

Before I purchased the A320/321 I double checked to make sure that it is compatible with P3dv5 and confirmed that it is supposed to be.  However, the installer reports an error indicating that it cannot install because it cannot find p3dv4.  So, if I spent money on this based on inaccurate info, I will not purchase anything from Aerosoft anymore because I will not believe that it is really compatible with p3dv5 just because it is advertised as such.  I would want to get a refund if there is no way to resolve this problem.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

And you have downloaded the correct installer? There is one specifically for v5.

Please login to display this image.

19 hours ago, mopperle said:

And you have downloaded the correct installer? There is one specifically for v5.

Please login to display this image.

You are absolutely correct.  I forgot that I had downloaded both installers not knowing why there were two installers.  When I tried the other one for v5 it installed just fine.  From the Flightsim.com store this was not clearly explained on the download page so I was left to guessing.  Thank you for your help. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived