Different throttle issue with dual axis

Hi I realize that there was a patch that just released however after downloading it my issue still persists. I am using the thrustmaster airbus throttle and have bound it to the throttle 1 and throttle 2 axis (no 100% stuff). In the settings menu the throttle moves however in the game and in the throttle calibration ipad menu nothing moves. Additionally my spoiler axis also does not move in game and only does in the settings menu. Other default aircraft work fine however. 

Same here.  I am not able to get the throttles to work using the Honeycomb throttle quadrant.  Physical throttles in the cockpit do not move at all and I am getting some strange N2 movement.  I am using dual axis and have it set up properly using Throttle 1 & 2 axis.  It worked fine prior to the last update (have not flown in several weeks though).  The only issue I was having before were the strange throttle surges that were acknowledged.  And oddly enough, I am also having a problem with the spoiler axis as that does work work now either....it makes erratic movements whenever I move the spoiler lever.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you guys are definitely doing something wrong.  I don't know what becasue there is not enought information in your posts. 

1. What "throttle axis" are you using? there are a couple of different ones in the sim and one works and one doesn't.

2. What spoiler axis are you using?  Same thing. 

I have zero issues with the Bravo.  Now here is the caveat.  I do not use the sim to map my axis.  However others do with no issue. 

Both the throttle levers and the spoiler axis now use simconnect to control movement. Hans did notice after SU4 that occasionally (maybe one out of ten times), for some reason, simconnect would not properly initialize on loading MSFS, which could cause this problem - which was cured by exiting and reloading MSFS.

If it is happening continuously on your systems, it points to a possible simconnect problem. I can offer no suggestions beyond that, as I am not familiar with the details of the internal programming. Perhaps Hans may be able to give more insight.

10 hours ago, ManBOSS64 said:

Hi I realize that there was a patch that just released however after downloading it my issue still persists. I am using the thrustmaster airbus throttle and have bound it to the throttle 1 and throttle 2 axis (no 100% stuff). In the settings menu the throttle moves however in the game and in the throttle calibration ipad menu nothing moves. Additionally my spoiler axis also does not move in game and only does in the settings menu. Other default aircraft work fine however. 

Install Throttle Fix (aka Update 3 aka V1.0.4.0)

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/164168-aerosoft-aircraft-crj-550700-for-msfs-throttle-fix-aka-update-3-aka-v1040-released/

7 hours ago, Crabby said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you guys are definitely doing something wrong.  I don't know what becasue there is not enought information in your posts. 

1. What "throttle axis" are you using? there are a couple of different ones in the sim and one works and one doesn't.

2. What spoiler axis are you using?  Same thing. 

I have zero issues with the Bravo.  Now here is the caveat.  I do not use the sim to map my axis.  However others do with no issue. 

Just tries again and this time it worked.  The only thing I did differently was to load the default 550 instead of the 700.  Cleared all controller settings and set up a CRJ profile.  Everything worked normally including the spoiler axis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Hi,

What sometimes happens, is that, in some configurations MSFS, sets a flat (0 reactivity) sensitivity curve.
It is sometimes tricky to detect as the white horizontal progression bar in the assignment panel 

correctly moves, but not in the sim.

So you may want to check the sensitivity settings for both throttle axes.

Best regards.

Archived