ASUpdater System XML Issue

Hello,

Currently trying to update my CRJ 550/700 from the V1.0.3.0 that was released a few days to the V1.0.4.0, upon opening the ASUpdater application my product isn't being listed and there seems to be a system XML issue. As shown in the attached screenshot my CRJ is being found but not being shown in the usual dropdown that would be on the left side. Hoping to find a fix for this is sue so I can once again fly the beautiful CRJ with this throttle fix.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The files are getting downloaded from the server and are totally fine there. Otherwise there would be a storm of reports like yours here. 

It is quite likely that some thing on your system damages them. 

Possible culprits (on your machine) are:

• an installed anti virus software
  • the regional settings (language) of your installed windows

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 hours ago, ThtsDirty said:

Hello,

Currently trying to update my CRJ 550/700 from the V1.0.3.0 that was released a few days to the V1.0.4.0, upon opening the ASUpdater application my product isn't being listed and there seems to be a system XML issue. As shown in the attached screenshot my CRJ is being found but not being shown in the usual dropdown that would be on the left side. Hoping to find a fix for this is sue so I can once again fly the beautiful CRJ with this throttle fix.

Please login to display this image.

Looks like a wrong format inside the CRJ product xml.

Can you upload your xml of the CRJ for MSFS?

Inside the products subfolder of the updater.

9 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

The files are getting downloaded from the server and are totally fine there. Otherwise there would be a storm of reports like yours here. 

It is quite likely that some thing on your system damages them. 

Possible culprits (on your machine) are:

• an installed anti virus software
  • the regional settings (language) of your installed windows

Looks like Malwarebytes seemed to be the culprit! Turned Malwarebytes off and got it connected to the server!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived