Where can I donwload/find the updater required to update to 1.0.4.0 fix?

Hi, I am new to aerosoft, I boguht my copy of CRJs through aerosoft's page, always have downloaded from my instants downloads section. I am a little bit lost with the updater because i couldn't find it and I haven't been able to update.

I appretiate any help. Thanks in advance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just run the AS Updater via the Windows menu on your computer. It will offer to update your 1.0.3.0 to 1.0.4.0.

Thanks for your quick reply. I only have 'Uninstall' under the folder in my Aerosoft CRJ menu. Typing 'AS Updater' in the windows menu does not throw any result for me.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can also run it directly from its installation folder:

• C:\Users\[YOU]\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\ASUpdater.exe

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but the updater runs, download the files and then suddenly closes, I though it was ok, but the crj manifest still says 1.0.3.0. I apologize because I know this is not a support forum. I think I will wait until is published in the store.

ASUpdater_App_Log.txt

17 hours ago, moxiejeff said:

Good question — had the same one and took me 20 mins to find out how to download the update. Bless my heart as we say in Texas.

Bless there hearts is more like it. I also dont have an updater listed in my aerosoft folder, it really shouldnt take digging down through your documents folder to find it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived