ZAGREB LDZA airport

Nicolas AUGUSTE

Hi there,

I know, it seems to be only me (didn't find anything in any other forum), but when I use/install Zagreb - with the enhanced groundvehicle thingy which comes with Zagreb - on many of the other airports (stock or addon) the baggage truck on the gate disappears totaly. It's the baggage TRUCK only. Whereas the baggage loader and all other vehicles are still there and working. Which results in the behaviour that the baggage loader docks to the plane correctly, but never undocks, cause it misses the TRUCK going back to parking position. 

Tested: When I remove Zagreb, everything works fine. All ground vehicle are there and working as intended.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks.

I'm tempted to buy this Airport, but the runway colouring looks very unrealistic. Any plan to fix this?

Review here:

• 1 month later...

From Zagreb Professional Configurator version 2.0.1.0.1 the Dynamic Apron Lights window is blank (black) regardless if P3dv4 or v5. Is that normal even the Manual is showing several Dynamic apron lighting options to activate or deactivate?

Patricio Valdes

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, trisho0 said:

From Zagreb Professional Configurator version 2.0.1.0.1 the Dynamic Apron Lights window is blank (black) regardless if P3dv4 or v5. Is that normal even the Manual is showing several Dynamic apron lighting options to activate or deactivate?

Patricio Valdes

Please login to display this image.

You are in the wrong forum section MSFS.
And please don’t hijack other topics. Open your own one, if the issue is a different one. In the proper section.

But as there was a lot work done with the dynamic lights, I guess it’s intended, and the manual just outdated. But only the dev can tell. Maybe @OPabst has an idea.

• Developer

I would expect, that the developer of the scenery as changed the Names of the related files with his update, without checking, that the configtool now is unable to find the files.

This is in behalf of the scenery developer.

The dynamic lights will be active, but could not be deactivated by the tool.

9 hours ago, masterhawk said:

You are in the wrong forum section MSFS.
And please don’t hijack other topics. Open your own one, if the issue is a different one. In the proper section.

But as there was a lot work done with the dynamic lights, I guess it’s intended, and the manual just outdated. But only the dev can tell. Maybe @OPabst has an idea.

Hi Bob, sorry about misplaced my concerns.

Archived