Status of the parking brake is wrong

Seether1980

Hello,

one small bug for the next update. If the wheel chocks are active the MFD shows always that the parking brake is on. Only with removed wheel chocks the MFD changed the status.

I've wondered about this one myself. I understand that they basically "lock" the parking brake to simulate chocks, but it should be fairly easy to hide the message on the MFD.

9 minutes ago, Aplato said:

I've wondered about this one myself. I understand that they basically "lock" the parking brake to simulate chocks, but it should be fairly easy to hide the message on the MFD.

Then you run the risk of introducing a bug where it does not display when the parking brake is turned on :)....

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately at this moment this is not possible. If we were to hide the message, it would mean that it would not show in any situation even if the parking brake was set without chokes. So we believe the current setup is simply the best compromise we have for now.

Archived