Logetech extreme 3d pro throttle not working

hey all someone please help me instead of drecting me to some page my crj throttles arnt working (bigest waste iof money brought off the MFS store page via steam this is the hardware im using

OIP.jfif

I also am using a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and am having the exact same problem.

Works perfect with all other planes....NOT the CRJs. Played with the Throttle Calibration tool in the EFB for hours....nothing. Here's a question ....why does the CRJ require this calibration tool when absolutely none of the other planes need any calibration....I think that;s the clue. It's a mess!!!

Another annoying problem is ofter when I load the plane it is cold and dark although set to start ready to taxi. Unfortunately the EFB is also COLD AND DARK.

I have now just walked away from this piece of shit.  Dont need the agro.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to make it clear: the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro works perfect with the CRJ in MSFS. I'm using this hardware since many years (beside my X-55 Rhino) in FSX, P3D and now MSFS and with every aircraft and never had any issues.

To get it working with the CRJ in MSFS there is not really much to do:

1. Read the CRJ Throttle Calibration Manual

2. Configure your stick in MSFS, means assign functions to the buttons and axis on your stick. In most cases you can leave the default settings. Important: do NOT tick"Reverse Axis":

Please login to display this image.

3. In the EFB make the settings according to the manual:
- single axis

- no reverses eaxis

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

In addition to Mopperle's information, here is a basic tutorial about single axis throttle with the CRJ : 

Best regards.

Archived