Compiled web assembly files

Dopster198

Bit of an odd question, but I’m curious. Perhaps someone in the know can answer this.

Previous versions of the CRJ used to do a  compile step on first run, and put m*.dll and m*.pdb files in the LocalState/aerosoft-crj folder.

After updating today, it seems to not create those files on my machine anymore - LocalState/aerosoft-crj now only seems to contain the work folder. 

The plane seems fine, but I’m curious. Does this mean it no longer compiles webassembly? Is something wrong?

1 hour ago, Dopster198 said:

Bit of an odd question, but I’m curious. Perhaps someone in the know can answer this.

Previous versions of the CRJ used to do a  compile step on first run, and put m*.dll and m*.pdb files in the LocalState/aerosoft-crj folder.

After updating today, it seems to not create those files on my machine anymore - LocalState/aerosoft-crj now only seems to contain the work folder. 

The plane seems fine, but I’m curious. Does this mean it no longer compiles webassembly? Is something wrong?

No, it still compiles the WASM files, 4 total that all start with “M”. I’m curious as to where they may now be located if not in /LocalState, because the aircraft won’t work without them. 

Are you using the Marketplace version or the Aerosoft version? 

I have the same issue as well. I used to have the m files prior the patch. after doing a clean install for the new patch, the m files seem to be missing. the plane loads fine and I don't see any problems with it. also the loading is instant. I use the marketplace version as well.

Had a lovely flight last night. Files still not there. Really strange. 

The path in my original path was wrong, the full path should be : LocalState/packages/aerosoft-crj

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived