Throttle problem after update

mhron

I haven't tried with my Thrustmaster controller yet but I can't control the throttle with my keyboard with keys F2 and F3. The throttle moves but N1 stays at idle until I reach CLB position, then the engines wake up. Plus when the throttle gets over about half way to CLB the key F2 doesn't make it go back but instead it goes forward as if I pressed F3. I tried to fully uninstall the CRJ and install the latest version again but with the same result.

If you look through some of the topics here and your throttle has a single axis, you have to assign Throttle 1 and 2 to the same axis in sim, then on the CRJ EFB set it to dual throttle in config settings. 

Thanks for the reply but I see people having problems with controllers and I just can't get it to work normally on a keyboard with F2 and F3 keys. The levers visually move but from IDLE to CLB positions the engines stay in idle. When it clicks in CLB position then the engines rev up to N1 and N2 values that are expected for that mode.

Archived