Different - Saitek Throttle Quatrant don't work all exens

Hello,
Yes, the update we've been waiting for days has arrived. The work looks pretty successful. Unfortunately, the aircraft does not see any axis of the saitek quatrant. I had previously set up a coke spoiler and flap. The arms, including them, now seem completely dysfunctional. The keys on it are working. But the axes do not work. Throttle is working in MSFS settings. I cannot calibrate the axis. For example, I assigned 2 throttle to the X axis as described elsewhere. However, this was not the solution either. I am completely unable to fly right now.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

The solution found has been tried on saitek throttle?

Can the test team test if possible?

Or do you have another suggestion?

I wiped the plane completely and loaded it 2 times. I deleted everything including files starting with M. As mentioned in the other topic, I assigned 2 throttle to an exsene. These didn't work.

Update: The M files I deleted are not in place. Could this be causing the problem? What do I have to do to get it back?

Please login to display this image.

The fix seems to be about single axis controllers. Murat, me and a few others seem to have the same problems using multi axis controllers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would like to suggest that you wait for the availability of the fix, give it a try and if your problem still persists you report it here.

Can confirm I have tried the fixes suggested by Aerosoft, deleted the aerosoft crj folder in the local state folder. I also have throttle 1 axis and throttle 2 axis assigned and not the 0-100% or the standard "throttle axis" (I already had the throttle set up like this and it was literally working okay last night like 14/15 hours ago. apart from the common 10-20% dips in N1 which I'd become accustomed to it was fine and actually WORKED). Today you've released an update to fix a problem and as to be expected made it worse... excellent. This leaves the aircraft unflyable for me even though I was flying it last night but OK, thanks for the update Aerosoft. Guess I'll go back to flying the freeware A32NX as it actually works at this point in time... OOF.

I also have a problem with a non-working throttle. The solutions suggested above do not work in my case. LOGITECH G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you follow the link I have posted above you will learn that a fix has been created and provided to Microsoft for publishing. It will be made available in the MSFS marketplace and the Aerosoft update channels simultaneously. 

vor 7 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

I would like to suggest that you wait for the availability of the fix, give it a try and if your problem still persists you report it here.

Thanks, will do. 
Just wanted to make sure people see this is not an isolated case with multiple axis. There’s more of us.

Ahh "a fix" just like this update was supposed to be. Nah I joke hopefully they do get it fixed the CRJs all I've been flying for the past couple months, even with the N1 fluctuations it was usable. However now I can confirm after switching the sim off the throttle does still somewhat control the engines as you can hear them increasing and decreasing in RPM however the N1 remains solid at 21% doesn't move at all no matter what you hear from the engines, The N2% actually increases and I was actually able to get takeoff thrust however it does feel pretty stupid being at toga thrust with the thrust levers at idle and an N1 of 21% but an N2 of 87% lol....

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Thorwan said:

Just wanted to make sure people see this is not an isolated case with multiple axis. There’s more of us.

Please rest assured that every post in this forum is being read by the people in charge of the CRJ.

@Tom A320I read the whole thread you mentioned.  Unfortunately, none of the suggestions in the thread worked.  I just deleted and reinstalled but no change.  Are we waiting for the next mp update for the update?  Is there an estimated time?  1 day like 2 days ???  Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 minutes ago, murat006 said:

@Tom A320I read the whole thread you mentioned.  Unfortunately, none of the suggestions in the thread worked.  I just deleted and reinstalled but no change.  Are we waiting for the next mp update for the update?  Is there an estimated time?  1 day like 2 days ???  Thanks.

From the link I have posted above:

4 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

The update has been confirmed to work correctly by several CRJ beta testers and AndreaP. It has now been shipped to Microsoft and now we wait... hopefully they can get this out fast.

And also:

42 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

If you follow the link I have posted above you will learn that a fix has been created and provided to Microsoft for publishing. It will be made available in the MSFS marketplace and the Aerosoft update channels simultaneously

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please read the quote in my previous answer again. It is not getting more precise as it is obviously not in the hand of Aerosoft at the moment.

I will close this topic now. There is a problem in the latest update, it has been confirmed, it has been fixed and an update is on its way. 

Archived