Frozen out of all panel for one flight since last update

So I fixed the issue that was created by the latest update that broke the controllers - my Logitech throttles would not work.  Saw other thread and followed advice.

Next flight, all looking lovely, Alicante to Majorca...put in departure route.....took off....all ok....put in rest of flight and all buttons locked off....all i could do was fly with no access to any cockpit button unless it was assigned to my controller. No MCDU...not AP panel - nothing.  

Got fed up and dived into the sea...it was very stable a couple of days ago.

Anyone else?

Had you gone outside to external views and possibly to the Drone Camera?  I found that when I went to the drone Cam and then straight back into the cockpit everything was "stuck" and I even got some Pilots and a cranked Yoke....

Went back outside switched to the drone and then back to normal external view camera then went back in and all was fine....

I may have gone into drone view!  I will give that work around a try.  So if i go to drone and go back inside it is all stuck.  So go back to drone view and then go back in and it might work!?

thanks

4 hours ago, Mark HM said:

I may have gone into drone view!  I will give that work around a try.  So if i go to drone and go back inside it is all stuck.  So go back to drone view and then go back in and it might work!?

thanks

I think it was -- Go outside... switch to drone view... got back inside before switching out of drone view......  So after going back outside I was in Drone view.. switched back to normal external view... Then back inside and it all was normal again...

Tried it since last update - did not happen this time, so not sure what this issue was.  Tried drone and back into craft - no issues with buttons.

Have a new issue now - aircraft shuts down if i press escape and go to in flight menu, and go back top plane.  New topic for that.  Its happened to me a few times - even before this update.

Anyway - thanks for your advice - I will bear this in mind if it happens again

18 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

I think it was -- Go outside... switch to drone view... got back inside before switching out of drone view......  So after going back outside I was in Drone view.. switched back to normal external view... Then back inside and it all was normal again...

23 hours ago, Mark HM said:

Tried it since last update - did not happen this time, so not sure what this issue was.  Tried drone and back into craft - no issues with buttons.

Have a new issue now - aircraft shuts down if i press escape and go to in flight menu, and go back top plane.  New topic for that.  Its happened to me a few times - even before this update.

Anyway - thanks for your advice - I will bear this in mind if it happens again

previous after update 3 we had the Escape menu issue that when you came back out it would set all Axis to like 50%....  So I could see if you had a Mixture still bound to an Axis some where that could cause engine to cutoff... That was also the issue with the Spoilers and flaps deploying "under the hood"....  That was supposed to be fixed in Update 4...

2 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

previous after update 3 we had the Escape menu issue that when you came back out it would set all Axis to like 50%....  So I could see if you had a Mixture still bound to an Axis some where that could cause engine to cutoff... That was also the issue with the Spoilers and flaps deploying "under the hood"....  That was supposed to be fixed in Update 4...

then i guess that is what happened - tried a couple of tests today and it shuts the plane down each time....even if i try active pause.  Shame.  

1 hour ago, Mark HM said:

then i guess that is what happened - tried a couple of tests today and it shuts the plane down each time....even if i try active pause.  Shame.  

Yeah I would check your controller assignments...  See about Axis and other assignments...  Some people have complained about aPU to find that there was a binding on a controller for it..  Hence it would not start since that switch was in the off state..

I have profiles for all planes to make sure I only have what I need assigned to it..

Archived