Aircraft completely lost hold pattern

Same here. Should have had a tear-drop entry to a right hold. Instead, the aircraft turned left where it should have turned right. Holding was supposed to have worked at release, but it has never worked properly with the exception of perhaps direct entries. There are many threads documenting this problem. Personally, this was the feature I was most looking forward to, so it has been disappointing to not see a fix for this. Hoping somebody at Aerosoft can confirm that they are aware of the problems with this feature and are intending to fix them.

• Upvote 2

Also experiencing this - parallel entry to a hold - after making the first turn in towards the hold the aircraft roughly holds a heading and starts flying through and away from the hold whilst banking left and right. 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, geoffda said:

Same here. Should have had a tear-drop entry to a right hold. Instead, the aircraft turned left where it should have turned right. Holding was supposed to have worked at release, but it has never worked properly with the exception of perhaps direct entries. There are many threads documenting this problem. Personally, this was the feature I was most looking forward to, so it has been disappointing to not see a fix for this. Hoping somebody at Aerosoft can confirm that they are aware of the problems with this feature and are intending to fix them.

There is something oddly satisfying about holds and watching the plane follow it. I enjoy flying them in the CJ4. It is quite disappointing it doesn’t work yet and I’m really hoping this will be resolved in the next patch. Need it for those busy VATSim events.

• Upvote 1