I had noticed it many times before but never got around to posting it.
The copilot's FMA indicates LOC-0 which is not correct. It should indicate LOC2 and without any dash. And the Captain's side is also incorrect as it as should indicate LOC1 and not LOC-1 :D

1 hour ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

Interesting - mine indicates ‘LOC1’ on the captains side, no dash.  Can’t say I’ve ever noticing FO’s side. 

Please login to display this image.

Not seeing it...

However, I do notice you're using AP/FD2 so I wonder if related. Does it still occur if you use the captains side for the AP?

10 hours ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

Not seeing it...

However, I do notice you're using AP/FD2 so I wonder if related. Does it still occur if you use the captains side for the AP?

I've never tried that actually, seeing as in real life I fly on the right seat I always have the XFR button pushed when I fly in the sim. I'll give it a try and report back. Thanks :)

@BobbyFuzzy

So I did a test flight without the XFR button pushed and I get the right annunciations on both FMAs (LOC1 and LOC2). I hope Aerosoft will fix this issue before the CRJ 1000 comes out :D hint hint
I think most real world CRJ pilots here are FOs like myself, thus used to flying with the XFR pushed when we're PF.

Archived