Update 1.0.3 from Aerosoft works very nice

Hi

I have the MSFS store version and the CRJ 700 direct from Aerosoft and the Thrustmaster Airbus edition throttel set.

What I did: 

Just downloaded the new version 1.0.3 from my instant downloads from Aerosoft and executetd the installation file just over the old version 1.0.1.

Flight from LSZH to LSGG, everything worked fine and also the glidesloap on the ILS RW22 worked perfect.

I liked it very much.

Peter 
LSZH

After all complaints (and knowing well that some of my co-simmers still have issues with their throttle calibration) I must say that the bird is now flying beautifully. AP works good, G/S capture was on point (at least so far) and for me most importantly the plane doesn't feel as flimsy/shaky anymore during approach (partially due to the improved thrust system), which makes it great fun to hand-fly.

Bottomline: Since I am not affected by the throttle issue (TCA quadrant), job well done!

I agree completely with these posts! Just tested a flight from Barcelona to Madrid and what a joy to fly this bird! Many thanks Aerosoft!!!

3 minutes ago, CanadianStig said:

Only If I could fly it with my single axis throttle T_T

You can -- they said change the axis it is assigned to and use Throttle1 not Throttle....  just duplicate your profile and use it until they release a patch.

Have to agree it works real good - even with my single axis throttle!  Just made a new config with the axis mapped to Throttle 1 and all was good.  First ILS that actually was darn near perfect.

I had no trouble at all after downloading the update.  BUT I've seen on the forums that a lot of people have uninstalled the orig files and reinstalled the CRJ

Was this necessary?  I never saw an installation guide anywhere so just downloaded V1030.......Should I have uninstalled?

3 hours ago, Transair said:

I had no trouble at all after downloading the update.  BUT I've seen on the forums that a lot of people have uninstalled the orig files and reinstalled the CRJ

Was this necessary?  I never saw an installation guide anywhere so just downloaded V1030.......Should I have uninstalled?

Here is a good rule for any update for any simulator add on that is delivered by a new installer.  Delete the old install.  Delete it completely (add/remove programs from windows) and remove all folders.  Save liveries which are easier with MSFS because they are normally separate add on's.

Start from scratch like you first bought it.

11 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Update 1.0.4. which fixes this issue is now released:

Oh wow, thats a pretty impressive speed. Kudos to both you guys and Asobo for pushing it out so quickly. 

I wish I could agree with you guys.  I'm very disappointed.  I bought the CRJ from the MS store in the sim.  I have been having mostly good flights except for never capturing the glideslope.  I installed the update which failed to install but on the third try it was successful.  I have flown 3 ILS flights since installation with 2 failed GS captures, on one the approach course was wrong (no big deal) but on my last flight I was in Cruise and the plane just suddenly barrel rolled and was unrecoverable taking a nose dive until it went into overspeed and crashed.  I don't think I'm doing any thing wrong....I have checked everything.  I don't have this problem in any other planes.  I know it is a complex plane, but judging by what I am reading a lot of others are having the same issues.  I want this plane to fly so bad!  Frustrated here in Atlanta, GA.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived