On resetting the aircraft - Steam version

%appdata%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\aerosoft-crj

That folder is empty and doesn't contain any lower case m file and I loaded both the CRJ 550/700. Set Throttle 1 and Throttle 2 axis.  Completely uninstall the CRJ. Reinstall fresh.  All of the workaround you have provide has resulted in nothing. I just want to point that out that maybe you haven't cover every scenario regarding throttle. I also even tried using Simconnect through SPAD.NEXT to set the throttle without any luck. 

Please login to display this image.

I can confirm the same above. I had issues installing the update so I removed the CRJ from content manager and deleted the entire CRJ folder from Appdata. after installation the m files seem to be missing. also the aircraft loaded pretty quick for first time load. what's more surprising is everything works perfectly fine without the m files. I only have issue with throttles which I believe is being fixed. I have the steam version as well. is this normal ? can the aircraft function without the m files ? 

Archived