Honeycomb bravo throttle and latest CRJ update

Greatings everyone,

Despite this earlier response regarding the CRJs throttles issue, i would like to know if there is any fix regarding those who use 2 axis throttles and especially the bravo throttle which seems to have no workaround at the moment.

Thank you in advance

I also use a 2-axis throttle (Virpil). 

Since I pretty much got the hang of flying the present version of the CRJ, I will simply keep using it (without update) for the next couple of days and wait until that hotfix is out and tested.

Thanks God there is no forced update for add-ons 🙂

Hello,

The Microsoft Store does not let you revert any update in the Sim. I had a scenery issue a while back and they made me wait. So, it is not an Aerosoft thing, it is what Microsoft does in their store.

54 minutes ago, Miguel Perales said:

I can confirm I’ve had the same issue with the bravo throttles. Tried deleting m files and doing a complete reinstall with no luck

:( Same. I've actually put off enjoying the CRJ until the throttle issues have been worked out.... Now they don't work at all, lol.

4 hours ago, Miguel Perales said:

@DaveTheSimGuy use default liveries. Worked like a charm

Sorry Nope.  It appears that the update has killed the Axis (Axes?) mapped movements for the Bravo. My flap SWITCH moves the flap lever in the 3D cockpit, but the mapped flap axis handle does not move the flap lever. Same goes for the speed brake and throttles (dual). Was working fine yesterday before the update.

7 hours ago, rwilsonlj said:

Sorry Nope.  It appears that the update has killed the Axis (Axes?) mapped movements for the Bravo. My flap SWITCH moves the flap lever in the 3D cockpit, but the mapped flap axis handle does not move the flap lever. Same goes for the speed brake and throttles (dual). Was working fine yesterday before the update.

This is not true.  I use the Bravo TQ and my flap, throttle and spoiler axis all work perfectly.  However I will say this once again, I use Axis and Ohs and lot's of help from folks here who set up the RPN scripts and templates.  I would suspect that users of SpadNext are having the same results too.  I don't know if you are part of the "I ain't buying another program to get the CRJ working" crowd, if you are well.....if you aren't and want to take control of your controls (all of them for every airplane you have and will have) get Axis and Ohs.  I am sure that SpadNext will be just as useful, but I do not own that and can't give you a first person recommendation.  What I can tell you is five minutes after installing the update (after completely removing the old install), I was up and flying with zero regard for what my axis on the Alpha or Bravo were going to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
On 29.5.2021 at 00:03, rwilsonlj sagte:

Hi Rwilsonlj,

- Use the FLAPS AXIS (-100 to 100%) and SPOILER AXIS

- Check the sensitivity curve of both axis. Set it to linear and full reactivity

It works with me.

Best regards.

Archived