AES at flytampa airports

truthknown

Hi guys,

At KSFO and KBOS, I have AES setup. All the vehicles work and what not, however the jetways do not move to the plane. This works at the imaginesim airports I have activated, but not these 2. The only thing in common with them are that they are both flytampa sceneries.

Is there something I am missing? Scenery updates or anything? Are there a limited number of gates that actually move or does every gate in each AES compatible scenery move to the plane?

Thanks,

Chris

I can chime in with a similar issue as well, only everything's fine here at KBOS and KSFO, it's LOWW (Vienna) that I am experiencing this issue at. Service vehicles and airstairs hook up ok, but the jetway won't budge. On the other hand, if I'm beginning my flight at LOWW, the jetway does move and latch onto the fuselage as it should.

• Developer

Hi,

please doublecheck, if your aircraft is parked correct. When you have placed the aircraft with the FS Menu, it is possible that the door is outside the limits of the movearea of the jetways. Try to press F8 in the AES menu to move the aircraft to the correct position.

When you park in the aircraft correct following the Safegate or Marshaller, the jetways should work.

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the amazingly quick reply :)

Unfortunately, I've already tried your suggestion a few times, but the jetways are always stuck at LOWW, even if I park in accordance with the Safegate or re-adjust with F8.

For what it's worth, the last time it happened (yesterday to be precise), I was parking a PMDG 737-800 at Gate 34. Previously (as far as I remember), it was with a FeelThere A320, but I can't remember the exact gate.

• Developer

Ok,

just doublechecked the Gate 34 in LOWW with PMDG737-800 and all works fine, even when I park far before or after the stoppoint.

Which Version of AES do you have? 1.94a?

I can try that later tonight when I get home. But when parked at a jetway, i do get the stairs to the back door. At other sceneries, I do get the jetway to the front door.

.....Is there something I am missing?

Gotta be. I have FlyTampa San Diego, SFO and Seattle and they all work superbly. In fact, I have never had less trouble with a new app in the entire time I've been using FS.

There's only one thing that worries me. Have you ever noticed that it's always the same guy that comes out to your plane??? I don't mean similar or something, I mean, it's the same guy; at every airport; same voice, same phrases, same weird walk. Now, what I wanna know is: when I fly from KSAN to KSFO, how does this guy who works the ground crew beat me up there?? Very suspicious. :?

Gotta be. I have FlyTampa San Diego, SFO and Seattle and they all work superbly. In fact, I have never had less trouble with a new app in the entire time I've been using FS.

There's only one thing that worries me. Have you ever noticed that it's always the same guy that comes out to your plane??? I don't mean similar or something, I mean, it's the same guy; at every airport; same voice, same phrases, same weird walk. Now, what I wanna know is: when I fly from KSAN to KSFO, how does this guy who works the ground crew beat me up there?? Very suspicious. :?

Clones dude clones!!! :D In the back of the AES factory Oliver has a cloning machine. I know because I've seen it. Now if only he'd agree with me to use the machine on Claudia Schaeffer and Rebecca Romaijn (don't ask how I'd get them there) then we'd have some real fun :wink: .