Throttle Patch

Segwin

Well I refuse to purchase through the marketplace any more.  I use the steam version and when purchasing there is no proof of purchase provided.  No invoice, just a money exchange from the steam wallet to Microsoft.  Which is why I purchased the CRJ directly from Aerosoft.  So I guess it will be days before I can fly the aircraft because of this throttle issue.

Those of us that bought the product Directly via Aerosoft, have a purchase agreement with Aerosoft not with MS, therefore this so called "Patches have to be synced with the MSFS Market place" is null and void, nowhere in the sale or your T&C's does it say "updates are at the behest of a 3rd party!! No where" And if this is the case why bother installing the AS Updater, why bother selling directly at all? Do the right thing Aerosoft and release the patch, the "old boys club" will fall around your ears 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, SuperSixBravo said:

Those of us that bought the product Directly via Aerosoft, have a purchase agreement with Aerosoft not with MS, therefore this so called "Patches have to be synced with the MSFS Market place" is null and void, nowhere in the sale or your T&C's does it say updates are at the behest of a 3rd party!! No where"

And no where it is stated that you will receive patches before other customers.

I will close this topic now. The arguments are getting rather silly here. There is a problem in the latest update, it has been confirmed, it has been fixed and an update is on its way. 

• Developer
16 hours ago, Segwin said:

Will the people that purchased through Aerosoft have to wait for MSFS Marketplace to post or we we have access once it is ready?

Microsoft really did great work and managed to get the update for MSFS Marketplace out last night. I released the update for Aerosoft and other shops about 45 minutes ago.

Archived