Throttle Patch

Segwin

Will the people that purchased through Aerosoft have to wait for MSFS Marketplace to post or we we have access once it is ready?

I really hope so. I avoid the Marketplace like a plague and buy from the developers directly if possible to support them and also because the Marketplace is way too slow with updates.
If we, the direct buyers, now get "punished" with a delayed update only because the Marketplace-Team is way to slow, that would be an absolute bummer and honestly, would upset me quite a bit.
It would not be great customer-service to delay an update that fixes a bigger problem only for the reason to stay in-line with the slowest vendor of all in the whole MSFS AddOn industry.

8 minutes ago, Segwin said:

Will the people that purchased through Aerosoft have to wait for MSFS Marketplace to post or we we have access once it is ready?

Yes. You will have to wait until MS Marketplace updates.

Another question here cause the other topic has been closed, is the fix only for single axis throttle users ? on my side using a bravo throttle I also have the problem....

Just now, Segwin said:

Is there a reason why?

Some sort of deal they've made with MS/Asobo. Regardless I do find that disappointing we have to wait as long as we do even though the fix currently exists and is ready to go. 

6 minutes ago, Patill said:

Another question here cause the other topic has been closed, is the fix only for single axis throttle users ? on my side using a bravo throttle I also have the problem....

They apparently had no users with single axis throttles in their entire test group so they never even had the issue. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, TheSledge said:

There appears to be an agreement between Aerosoft and MS to that effect.

As stated multiple times in all the different CRJ topics, this is the procedure for EVERY manufacturer who publishes through the MSFS Marketplace and is not just limited to Aerosoft.

Just now, yunghellenic said:

They apparently had no users with single axis throttles in their entire test group so they never ever had the issue. 

That's why I"m afraid of the fix... i'm using multi axis throttle and having the problem anyway... so I wonder if i'm the only one to face the issue with this kind of hardware....

1 minute ago, Patill said:

All I saw was a fix for single axis throttle users. Really not sure that dual axis throttle users have been considered.

2 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

As stated multiple times in all the different CRJ topics, this is the procedure for EVERY manufacturer who publishes through the MSFS Marketplace and is not just limited to Aerosoft.

Has always puzzled me in Aerosoft's case; the CRJ doesn't even show as being owned by me in the Marketplace, so what do they care?

2 minutes ago, TheSledge said:

Has always puzzled me in Aerosoft's case; the CRJ doesn't even show as being owned by me in the Marketplace, so what do they care?

Honestly, I'm glad you mentioned that. Granted I'm certain it involves how you actually "own" the aircraft whether it gets verified by the MSFS market place or the installer from Aerosoft. Would be cool to be able to update from the marketplace regardless of how you purchased the aircraft. 

vor 3 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Oh snap, im hating the Marketplace even more now... What a BS, honestly. They should really get up to the standards of all the other markets and vendors out there ASAP! As more AddOns are getting released the more this slow update process will upset the users... I know, not directly a problem of Aerosoft but you should show them how to do it right as you seem to be very tight with them.
Thanks

JustFlight today released an update for their Piper Arrow on their site, which will be on marketplace next week probably. So it seems not every company has this deal with Asobo…. But, to be on topic: for me everything works fine with the HC Bravo

11 minutes ago, Thijs010 said:

JustFlight today released an update for their Piper Arrow on their site, which will be on marketplace next week probably. So it seems not every company has this deal with Asobo…. But, to be on topic: for me everything works fine with the HC Bravo

Are you using any third party soft to bind the Bravo ? 

Maybe linking the update process with the marketplace, was a way to get more access to Asobo during the dev process?  If so, that would be very reasonable.

But, there is a very simple solution here.  Aerosoft could create an "open beta" for the non-marketplace owners, and distribute any hot-fixes that way.  Then, when all is good with the non-marketplace  product, as verified by the open beta, Aerosoft could then push it to the marketplace.

1 hour ago, Patill said:

That's why I"m afraid of the fix... i'm using multi axis throttle and having the problem anyway... so I wonder if i'm the only one to face the issue with this kind of hardware....

How do you have your throttle axes assigned in the MSFS controller menu? They must be assigned only as “THROTTLE AXIS 1” (or “THROTTLE AXIS 2” for the other throttle). Do not use “THROTTLE AXIS 0-100 PERCENT” or any of the other options.

I am not sure what effect external axis-processing software like FSUIPC or Axis and Ohs may have on the new throttle system in the CRJ. 

2 minutes ago, JRBarrett said:

How do you have your throttle axes assigned in the MSFS controller menu? They must be assigned only as “THROTTLE AXIS 1” (or “THROTTLE AXIS 2” for the other throttle). Do not use “THROTTLE AXIS 0-100 PERCENT” or any of the other options.

I am not sure what effect external axis-processing software like FSUIPC or Axis and Ohs may have on the new throttle system in the CRJ. 

I'm using Spad.Next, not the MSFS default binding system. I keep on searching.... 

6 minutes ago, JRBarrett said:

<snip>

They must be assigned only as “THROTTLE AXIS 1” (or “THROTTLE AXIS 2” for the other throttle). Do not use “THROTTLE AXIS 0-100 PERCENT” or any of the other options.

<snip>

Not so, I have a multi-axis throttle and both the throttle axes operate the engines and throttle animations independently perfectly well with no third party software.

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Sorry but it is not. OrbX updates their product through OrbX platform way before MSFS.

3 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

That doesn't seem to be the case...................

Why is there so many lies...Just be honest and say it is because you dont want to upset the people who bought it on the market place and you know that will put them off buying again from there, instead of telling us lies. There is no agreement in place, 3rd parties do what they want. This is just awful, we buy direct, you have the patch it could be released on the AS Updater but you are holding back for your own benefit! There really needs to be legislation on stuff like this! Please show us the agreement where ASOBO/MS state this!

Archived