CRJ-550 No United Livery after 1.0.3 MSFS Store Update

FYI I just bought this product today on the marketplace (Steam install if that matters)...downloaded/installed once and no United 550.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

8 hours ago, gilcon said:

Same here.  Only the red private livery for the CRJ 550.  From the Marketplace also.

Exactly the same situation

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

\Official\<Steam or OneStore>\aerosoft-crj

Nope still won't come back...  got the small update from MSFS...  Went back and redid the removal steps and still got the same result (did not expect it would matter but did it to be complete).

Sorry it is not working :(

Hello All:

Same issue as the others.  Only one livery for the 550. All the default 700 liveries appear to be fine. I have removed the 3rd Party Liveries as they seem to corrupt the loading of the aircraft.

Thanks for looking in to this!

Regards,

Mark

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay we are talking to Asobo to find out exactly what files are in the current version. As they are encrypted there is no easy way to see that by just installing it.

I don't know if this is of any help i'm a steam/marketplace user and you can see in the folders for the 550 that there is no United Express Folder, i send the pic for the 700 so you can compare (you can see all corresponding livery folders). Hope it helps!

Please login to display this image.

6 hours ago, V1PER said:

I don't know if this is of any help i'm a steam/marketplace user and you can see in the folders for the 550 that there is no United Express Folder, i send the pic for the 700 so you can compare (you can see all corresponding livery folders). Hope it helps!

The United textures ( at least some of them? it's the same number of files as the Privat livery ) appear to be in the TEXTURE folder.

I can confirm too that as of 5 minutes ago the United Liveries are still not showing up anymore. I use the MSFS marketplace for my CRJ updates. The United livery disappeared after the update at the end of May 2021. I do not use  (and have not downloaded)  any other addon liveries for the CRJ. I just use what comes with the Aerosoft CRJ.

Hey Mathijs i downloaded the update 1.0.5 from the marketplace and now the United Express livery is working fine! thanks a lot for the great support and fast updates.

The aerosoft team is really great and the range of products you offer for msfs gets better and better every day i will happily buy all your upcoming products. Thanks a lot! and cheers for the greate work of all of you!

4 hours ago, V1PER said:

Hey Mathijs i downloaded the update 1.0.5 from the marketplace and now the United Express livery is working fine! thanks a lot for the great support and fast updates.

The aerosoft team is really great and the range of products you offer for msfs gets better and better every day i will happily buy all your upcoming products. Thanks a lot! and cheers for the greate work of all of you!

Yep - seems like that fixed it!

Archived