CRJ-550 No United Livery after 1.0.3 MSFS Store Update

Is there a reason there is no United livery for the 550 anymore?

I did a complete re-install after deleting every folder with "aerosoft" in the name. I can see the texture files in the file system, but the livery is not showing in the sim.

Same here. I had to do a complete reinstall because it was giving me a "package failed" error when I tried to update, and after the reinstalling I only see the generic white and red livery for the 550. The 700 still has all the liveries. 

Standard MSFS Content Manager Update.  United Livery is missing.

I don't use any Add On 3rd Party Liveries so I also only see the defaults and with the 550 only the PJ version.

Indeed guys the Livery for the 550 United Express is missing. Also some users reported that third party liveries for the 550 weren't showing but i didnt tested that myself i leave a link to the msfs forums where i spoke to different users ( look for comment 290 and on) https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/new-release-aerosoft-bombardier-crj-550-700/379498/294

I am also missing the CRJ550 liveries except the private one after the latest update. (Marketplace version here as well.)

Was extremely saddened to see the default United Express missing livery.  The UAL 550 in general is the main reason I bought this content! (Its my fav livery!)

Also, if you guys remember the 550 also included a default Lufthansa livery in game as well, but it is also missing. (Still not sure why as the 550 is exclusive to United)

I hope this is a quick error and add back fix because the CRJ 550 does not even exist without UNITED!

Really hoping to hear an answer from the staff on this issue, or if I missed a respond, please direct me to it.  

Thank you)

Please login to display this image.

7 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Mwrggggg.... 

That means we are down to a 

1. de-install
  2. manually removed the product folder
  3. reinstall

We really have no way what causes this and have to make sure it is not due to the update process.

Okay I can try this for you...  Market place purchase of the CRJ and MS Store Purchase for the Sim..

What folder location to manually remove after the removal?

I will

1 - De-install

2 - Shutdown MSFS

3 - Manually remove (please give all locations to remove folders)

4 - Re-launch MSFS

5 - Re-install

Thanks

@Mathijs Kok I did have an anomaly with the update process. When I first started the Sim up, and tried to update in content manager it was stuck in a loop of constantly downloading and extracting the plane. Which in turn deleted it, that is when I did the m file reset, well more over, I deleted the entire folder, as I have done this before for stranger issues with the aircraft... I just noticed none of my mfiles have been recreated... Let me do some further investigation here on my end.... I am going to uninstall the aircraft again, delete the aerosoft-crj folder under LocalState->Packages, and I will do the same under LocalCache->Packages->Official. This now has me really intrigued, as without the mfiles, I am not exactly sure how the plane is even functional...

• Aerosoft
5 minutes ago, LesOReilly said:

Okay I can try this for you...  Market place purchase of the CRJ and MS Store Purchase for the Sim..

What folder location to manually remove after the removal?

I will

1 - De-install

2 - Shutdown MSFS

3 - Manually remove (please give all locations to remove folders)

4 - Re-launch MSFS

5 - Re-install

Thanks

\Official\<Steam or OneStore>\aerosoft-crj

@Mathijs Kokokay I did everything documented even went ahead and deleted the aerosoft-crj folder in LocalState Packages and the one in LocalCache\Official\OneStore ... Mfiles are not being recreated in either directory or sub directory, but the plane flies well.. But alas still no CRJ550 livery other than Privat... Only one model/texture of the CRJ550 is being downloaded. 

12 minutes ago, quasiguru said:

@Mathijs Kok I did have an anomaly with the update process. When I first started the Sim up, and tried to update in content manager it was stuck in a loop of constantly downloading and extracting the plane. Which in turn deleted it, that is when I did the m file reset, well more over, I deleted the entire folder, as I have done this before for stranger issues with the aircraft... I just noticed none of my mfiles have been recreated... Let me do some further investigation here on my end.... I am going to uninstall the aircraft again, delete the aerosoft-crj folder under LocalState->Packages, and I will do the same under LocalCache->Packages->Official. This now has me really intrigued, as without the mfiles, I am not exactly sure how the plane is even functional...

i have the same problem.. after a clean install (delete the aerosoft-crj folder from local state and local cache) and install it again from the marketplace now the "m" files are no longer recreated

I have tried all of the above (De-install, remove folders, re-install). Still no liveries (other than private) exist for the CRJ-550 after the latest update from aerosoft (bought from the FS Marketplace). Has anyone been able to confirm these working after the latest updte?

Yes, I can confirm this issue.

I bought the CRJ from the Microsoft Store and the last two Updates worked fine, means no errors while downloading and installing. But the CRJ550 has no custom liveries anymore and only the private jet livery from Aerosoft is shown.

I can also confirm that the Cache-Files "m.....cache/dll/lib/pdb" will not regenerated after deleting it for a clean install.

A strange bug has secretly crept in, maybe it only affects the Microsoft Store?

Best regards.

+1 on this...   missing all 3rd party liveries for the CRJ 550, plus the United Express default livery. All CRJ 700 liveries are fine. ( Also purchased from in-game Marketplace )

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling this morning and it didn't help. The United livery folder is in the install directory, but only the "Privat" livery is being referenced.

Maybe a corrupt cfg that we aren't able to access? IDK

• Aerosoft
32 minutes ago, ColoniaLibre said:

Yes, I can confirm this issue.

I bought the CRJ from the Microsoft Store and the last two Updates worked fine, means no errors while downloading and installing. But the CRJ550 has no custom liveries anymore and only the private jet livery from Aerosoft is shown.

I can also confirm that the Cache-Files "m.....cache/dll/lib/pdb" will not regenerated after deleting it for a clean install.

A strange bug has secretly crept in, maybe it only affects the Microsoft Store?

Best regards.

The m files issues is solved, these are no longer generated and no longer needed.

Same issue for me. Just one livreries available and custom livreries don't work anymore for CRJ 550 since last patch.

Archived