afternoon, not sure if this is a AIRAC bug in the crj.

SAM1C arrivial, Alk transistion for the ils 09, please find attatched screent, with the airac indicating right turn instead of left. 

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, SpeedbirdSimulation said:

afternoon, not sure if this is a AIRAC bug in the crj.

SAM1C arrivial, Alk transistion for the ils 09, please find attatched screent, with the airac indicating right turn instead of left. 

Please login to display this image.

Are you using the new update that just came out, or the original version? The original version had this exact bug, but it was fixed and tested in the new update - (though not at every single airport that has this kind of CF turn). I tested several UK airports that previously showed this problem, and all worked correctly, but I did not test EGLC.

1 minute ago, JRBarrett said:

Are you using the new update that just came out, or the original version? The original version had this exact bug, but it was fixed and tested in the new update - (though not at every single airport that has this kind of CF turn). I tested several UK airports that previously showed this problem, and all worked correctly, but I did not test EGLC.

can confirm after new update

I confirm what you are seeing. This particular type of path is known as a CF leg, and it is working correctly in the update at airports that have a right curve to intercept the ILS (such as EGHH ILS 26), but apparently not at airports that have a left curve such as EGLC ILS 09. I will bring this to Hans’ attention, but I am not sure how quickly it can be fixed, since the new update just came out. In the meantime, my suggestion is to go to heading select to manually command the (correct) left turn where the curved path starts.

1 hour ago, JRBarrett said:

I confirm what you are seeing. This particular type of path is known as a CF leg, and it is working correctly in the update at airports that have a right curve to intercept the ILS (such as EGHH ILS 26), but apparently not at airports that have a left curve such as EGLC ILS 09. I will bring this to Hans’ attention, but I am not sure how quickly it can be fixed, since the new update just came out. In the meantime, my suggestion is to go to heading select to manually command the (correct) left turn where the curved path starts.

Thank you for looking into this, and bringing it to the attention of the dev team

kind regards

12 hours ago, SpeedbirdSimulation said:

just bumping this topic, to see if there is any update! and if its been brought to the attention of the dev team

kind regards

It has already been fixed and will be in the next update. I can’t give an exact ETA, but would expect it relatively soon.. 

Archived