Latest update will not work

RF pilot

Please help. Just downloaded full package of the new update but throttles not moving. Have tried to callibrate but no success. Thrustmaster throttle worked perfectly with previous version. Plane will not move faster than a crawl even with full thrust. Have restarted msfs but same result

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Have you tried to calibrate the controls?

For me it doesn't show anything under "Raw Input Data", only ------

Yes but no luck. The throttles on the plane do not move when I move the thrustmaster throttle, although I can hear the engine spooling up

I was not yet able to test it myself but a first report of the same issue was just mentioned in the Official MSFS Forum.

It seems like the update is broken: the throttles don’t work anymore, so you can’t take off nor fly.

Same issue for me with a Thrustmaster TWCS

Recalibrating just shows -999999 values whatever position you have on the Throttle

After a while throttle works but N2 is frozen in the display

Restart showed the same effect

Revolutions go up and then drop again immediately

Also the second time i managed to get the revolutions up and stable

but not flyable like this

I have the latest drivers installed

Works fine on other planes

And new update no longer has uninstall button on windows start, the pack light and PA announcement button lights still not working

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 minutes ago, RF pilot said:

And new update no longer has uninstall button on windows start

The uninstaller can still be found under Control Panel/programs and Features

I had a similar problem. Check if throttle axis is set to 'throttle axis' not 'throttle axis 0 to 100%' CRJ only works with 'Throttle Axis'

You may want to set preset dedicated to CRJ. 

Asobo studio adjusted preset for some controllers in recent update. I think that might be the reason. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please follow up for the throttle problem in this topic. No need for different topic all dealing with the same problem.

Archived