My throttle doesn't work after Update 1.0.0.3

vor 36 Minuten, NipsNTurkeyDips sagte:

found a workaround for everyone with single axis throttles. you need to assign your throttle axis to both "throttle1 axis" and throttle2 axis" in msfs settings and then select dual axis and calibrate them in the CRJ EFB. now the throttles move and both N1 and N2 work like they should  

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Assigning only two instead of three axis did the trick for me. Many thanks!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Raffzeit said:

Assigning only two instead of three axis did the trick for me. Many thanks!

With the X52 you only get a single axis throttle in MSFS Controls.

• Developer

The issue is fixed on my end. I asked my testers to check it now and then I will send it to Microsoft for adding to the marketplace. Unfortunately, I don't have any influence (other than saying please please please) to speed up the process on their end.

The reason for the issue is, that apparently none of the whole testing group uses a single axis controller. Therefore we simply didn't come across the problem. This really was unnecessary and I am the only one to blame here. I apologize to everybody for this mishap.

I'm going to lock this thread now and write up a guide how to delete the M-files as soon as I have a minute.

• Developer

The update has been confirmed to work correctly by several CRJ beta testers and @Andrea P. . It has now been shipped to Microsoft and now we wait... hopefully they can get this out fast.

In the meantime, as a workaround, please assing THROTTLE 1 AXIS SET to your controller's throttle axis instead of THROTTLE AXIS SET. This will work for most. Best duplicate your controller profile and keep the original one as well. It will work again as soon as the update is installed.

Archived