My throttle doesn't work after Update 1.0.0.3

I have an X56 Setup and I seem to have working throttles i.e. I have managed to calibrate them and visually they move when moving the throttle levers. N1 and N2 appear to increase in line as I advance the throttles. They did not visually move though when I went through the calibration process in the EFB, so I kind of guessed when setting TOGA, Climb etc.

I am unable to get toggle reverse thrust to work though.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. Weirdly i juste restarted my computer and now my hardware works again. Using bravo throttle yoke and saitek pedals. Updated from MS store. Used default setting in EFB for calibration.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, felipeturbay said:

can we get an official reply form Aerosoft if this will going to be fixed soon? i can also confirm that the throttles are not moving visually with the latest update

What more replies than the ones already given here in this topic do you need?

Everyone, relax. Aerosoft are now aware of the throttle problem and are working on it. They will take as long as they need to and better to be thorough than rush it and still have problems.  

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, felipeturbay said:

what kind of answer is that tom? please be more professional 

For example the ones on the previous page of this topic, given by Hans Hartmann.

It is always a good idea to read a topic first before demanding something that has been already given in it.

13 minutes ago, felipeturbay said:

can we get an official reply form Aerosoft if this will going to be fixed soon? i can also confirm that the throttles are not moving visually with the latest update

OK. I found the reason why my Visual Studio wouldn't compile. I'm now going to stop posting here and dig into the problem instead 🙂

I'll let you all know as soon as I have a solution.

The above quote is by Hans Hartmann about 1h ago. We'll just have to wait for them to identify the problem to know what the solution will have to be in order to be able to answer if "it's going to be fixed soon". 

Same here, throttle axis no out put at all (Thrustmaster Hotas 4) Also engines would not start unless i selected "Ready to taxi" and still no control over them. No problem waiting on a fix, i realise it takes time.

I set my single axis saitek x52 throttle to both throttle axis 1 and 2 in the sim. Then dual axis in the efb configurator, and now it works nicely. 

Same problem here. tried all different axisses ( is that a correct word?) and it won't work. Even with the mouse setting the throttles manually gives some weird behaviour.

In the msfs menu control settings the axis works well, and it works perfect with the A320 and FBW 32NX.

i sure hope a hotfix is ready soon and more important that it can be applied as soon as it is ready, because if we have to wait till MS updates it on the in sim market place we'll probably have to wait another week.......

Something I noticed that maybe help the debugging process: it seems like the throttle is locked to idle, like some other input is overriding either manually moving the throttles with the mouse from inside the cockpit or with the throttle axis on the joystick. It does work however with the F1 to F4 buttons as expected. If you try to move it with the joystick axis though, it seems like it tries to move but then reverts back to the idle position. That is with the plane in ready to taxi state, and I found the folders in the packages and deleted everything during re-install. So this is with a fully clean install and all the default options (apart from livery).

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

What more replies than the ones already given here in this topic do you need?

Just a quick confirmation that there’s an issue and it’s being worked on? 

50 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Same here, throttle axis no out put at all .  Also engines would not start unless i selected "Ready to taxi" and still no control over them. No problem waiting on a fix, i realise it takes time.

Same here (with saitek X56). Impossible to calibrate the axes of the trottle.
The values of the Max Power, TOGA etc. settings return to 0.
Uninstalling and reinstalling solves nothing *Thanks for a fix. 

35 minutes ago, august78 said:

I set my single axis saitek x52 throttle to both throttle axis 1 and 2 in the sim. Then dual axis in the efb configurator, and now it works nicely. 

Someone give this man a cookie, because he solved it! Mapping throttle axis 1 and 2 in the MSFS option in addition to the one it already had for the joystick (so 3 inputs in total for the same axis on the joystick) and then going into the EFB of the CRJ and selecting dual axis now works! Off to fly this new update finally :)

4 minutes ago, Makinen said:

Someone give this man a cookie, because he solved it! Mapping throttle axis 1 and 2 in the MSFS option in addition to the one it already had for the joystick (so 3 inputs in total for the same axis on the joystick) and then going into the EFB of the CRJ and selecting dual axis now works! Off to fly this new update finally :)

Flying just now, but i'll try that once landed.

42 minutes ago, august78 said:

DEVS - this fixed for me. 

2 minutes ago, Henry Jones said:

DEVS - this fixed for me. 

i tried the same, i have the X52 as well, did not worked for me :(

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, Henry Jones said:

Just a quick confirmation that there’s an issue and it’s being worked on? 

Which has been already given on page 2 in this topic.

32 minutes ago, Makinen said:

i just did this and it works! thx, i will buy you a coffe :)

Yes i can also confirm that if you have a single axis throttle on your controller and you assign throttle 1 axis and throttle 2 axis to the same controller input it will work as before.

thanks guys!

Thanks for the workaround!

In case someone else is also deperately searching like me: Make sure to disable the filter on the left side. Then you can assign the axis:

Please login to display this image.

Archived