My throttle doesn't work after Update 1.0.0.3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RF pilot said:

Will this workaround affect other aircraft?

It will if you only use one throttle profile. I advise you to set up a different profile to try things like the above workaround which 'should' be temporary

i.e. copy the profile and rename it CRJ Throttle or such like. Then just use that profile for the CRJs.

1 hour ago, august78 said:

I set my single axis saitek x52 throttle to both throttle axis 1 and 2 in the sim. Then dual axis in the efb configurator, and now it works nicely. 

I tried the same, i have the X56, did not worked for me 

9 minutes ago, RF pilot said:

Will this workaround affect other aircraft?

If you have a single axis controller it doesn't matter as you still use that same axis as input for everything. I am not sure for multi-axis controllers, but if I understand correctly it is only single-axis controllers that were affected by this bug.

Hello all,

An odd thing that sort of worked for me was to switch to dual axis in the EFB, save, and then put it back to single and save. Now I have full throttles, just the animations do not work.

The workaround assigning all three throttle axis to my yoke helps to solve the issue with the EFB not showing any raw data. But I still have the issue with the bumping N1.

Question to the developers: Doesn't it require an external axis assigning when you control the throttle by simconnect?

Using Spad with a Bravo, it only works (visually at least) when the "Throttle calibration" menu is open in the tablet.... once I close it, it acts with no logic regarding the throttle position. Even if I press validate and Ok (Without error) before closing the menu

No raw data logged in that menu even when throttles visually move....

1 minute ago, Glockman42 said:

Can someone guide me to where this update on aerosoft is?  I've search this website for 30 min.  

It's in your account/instant downloads area

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, Glockman42 said:

Can someone guide me to where this update on aerosoft is?  I've search this website for 30 min.  

Depends on where you bought it:

- at Aerosoft: in your shopaccount

- marketplace: marketplace

im using this controller and does not work on the crj that is the throttle ive tried alot of things but dont know might need someone to dumb it down for me 

OIP.jfif

found a workaround for everyone with single axis throttles. you need to assign your throttle axis to both "throttle1 axis" and throttle2 axis" in msfs settings and then select dual axis and calibrate them in the CRJ EFB. now the throttles move and both N1 and N2 work like they should  

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

As mentioned before: the EFB calibration wont move. So calibration is not possible even when I have set T1 and T2 to my Throttle axis.

1 minute ago, Carry69 said:

As mentioned before: the EFB calibration wont move. So calibration is not possible even when I have set T1 and T2 to my Throttle axis.

have you changed to dual axis in the efb?

vor 3 Minuten, NipsNTurkeyDips sagte:

have you changed to dual axis in the efb?

Yes - tried it with single and dual axis settings.

Btw. that was my setting before the update.

Just now, BaxterChico said:

I have only one axis with my x52Pro.  Can I still unmount it to 2 axes in the sim?

yes you can assign it to 2 throttle axis. and then select dual axis in the efb 

• Aerosoft
vor 3 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

The issue has been identified and a fix is being tested. 

And yes, we did do some serious testing, 20 people, many weeks, but it simply never popped up and we are actually lucky Hans could recreate it.

Will we get the FIX when it is out also fast for the buyers in the MS Store ?

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And yes, we did do some serious testing, 20 people, many weeks, but it simply never popped up and we are actually lucky Hans could recreate it.

At the end of the day that's the issue with any testing however much effort is put in, its not an issue until its an issue for someone and its unreasonable to assume that you guys haven't put the work in just because this has popped up

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Super, happy to hear is fully identified.

Tks to the team for having worked so fastly.

Maybe lot of people do not see/understand how much effort may require any kind of fixing/development.

Looking for this hotfix now :)

Archived