N1 stays at 21.0 after Update 1.03

Norwenkel

Just updated to 1.03 and started a short flight from EDDL to EDLP.

Ready to start configuration at RW 23L, set TOGA, Thrust levers does not move and stays at idle, N1 shows up 21.0, but N2 raises and i airborne the CRJ.

Going back to the Throttle Calibration it seems that my Throttle Axis on my Hotas (Thrustmaster) is not recognised. 

Any comments on this strange behaviour are welcome

My throttle also refuses to move now. I’m using just the Thrustmaster TCA joystick. 

I move the slider, and I can hear the engine sound changing a bit (I think) but the levers in the center console refuse to move.

I’ve tried recalibrate/resetting to default via the EFB but that had no effect.

in fact, I’m not sure the EFB even registered any of my slider movements at all 

Fix here in this thread.  Essentially you need to go to AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages and delete the Aerosoft CRJ folder that you should see in there.  

Before doing that, uninstall the CRJ, reinstall after that folder has been deleted, just to be safe.

One thing I did note: before, that folder had a bunch of config files in it, as well as some .dll files and some files all starting with ‘m’ - webasm stuff I assume.

And now after the update, it does not have any of the ‘m’ files in it, just a few config files. 

theory: does the webassembly stuff not properly compile or initialise with this new update? Maybe related to sim update 4?

not sure if this relates to throttle issues at all btw

That´s my workaround for now:

Setting Throttle 1 + 2 Axis on a single Hotas system seems the way to go. Throttle Axis Positions value will show up and reversers can be setup during calibration. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

For users having issues with the throttle not moving: Do you by any change use the "Throttle Axis" assignment on the controls? Could you try to switch it to "Throttle 1 axis" and then from the EFB select "single axis" from the throttle calibration menu.

5 hours ago, Secondator said:

For users having issues with the throttle not moving: Do you by any change use the "Throttle Axis" assignment on the controls? Could you try to switch it to "Throttle 1 axis" and then from the EFB select "single axis" from the throttle calibration menu.

Yes! After removing "Throttle Axis" binding and applying both "Throttle 1 axis" and "Throttle 2 axis" I'm able to use CRJ again.

But that'll cause issues with other planes? At least if I won't bind also third and fourth axis'.

Edit: "Single Axis" doesn't work. It needs to be "Dual Axis". And I have only one axis IRL. Works now with "Single Axis" too. Not sure what just happened.

Archived