Update Time

Zolton

39 minutes ago, Zolton said:

According to the MSFS dev update the crj update was supposed to be released later today. Is there an ETA?

Several members of the Aerosoft team today have already said they have no eta. They already did their part and submitted to MS Marketplace, it is now on MS Marketplace to list it. ;)

41 minutes ago, Zolton said:

According to the MSFS dev update the crj update was supposed to be released later today. Is there an ETA?

Where did you find the dev update? Hope it is true so I can enjoy my weekend 

1 minute ago, Glockman42 said:

What if you purchased from Aerosoft?  When will that update happen?

This was already announced too earlier, that Aerosoft update will be released once it is available on the MS Marketplace... There is no eta for the marketplace update right now, but it has already been submitted. 

I purchased mine from Aerosoft - why is mine being held up by the release on MS Marketplace? Doesn't make any sense.

I must say I'm very disappointed and will think twice before purchasing anything else from Aerosoft. Sad. 

12 minutes ago, Segwin said:

I purchased mine from Aerosoft - why is mine being held up by the release on MS Marketplace? Doesn't make any sense.

I must say I'm very disappointed and will think twice before purchasing anything else from Aerosoft. Sad. 

Same, this was the reason for me buying it direct instead of the marketplace.

If you run ASUpdater, there is info regarding new version. But this updater doesn't allow to update automatically for some reason.

I downloaded the full package from aerosoft. However I see that there is no longer the ability to uninstall. Is this deliberate or an error?

Wow, installed with the full package from AS website.  Can't even get power on this aircraft. No Batterie, No groundpower, No EFB.

Good start there 

Oliver

Throttles do not move when i use my thrustmaster throttles. Definately connected as other buttons working. Tried to calibrate but no luck

Archived