Flight Director on ILS disagree

Hey,

last few flights I always got a disagree in the FD command and glideslope profile. The FD will always command a nose down pitch attitude, leaving the GS profile way above. This happens at short final at about 5nm to the ILS/DME.

Tested with various airports and rechecked with different planes - the problem is related to the CRJ.

Am I alone with this or is this just a bug due to some updates?

vor 14 Stunden , BobbyFuzzy sagte:

There’s a large update to GS handling due to release in the coming hours. Probably best to wait and see if still an issue following the update. 

Yeah I saw that now.

Unfortunately nothing changed. The bug is still present - in addition the AP does activate the GS but wont decent on it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Would it be possible for you to take a video of this issue where the aircraft does not descent. We spent a lot of time on extensively testing the glide slope during the tests, so currently it's not something we can recreate and would appreciate any extra information you can provide.

On 28.5.2021 at 14:05, Secondator sagte:

Would it be possible for you to take a video of this issue where the aircraft does not descent. We spent a lot of time on extensively testing the glide slope during the tests, so currently it's not something we can recreate and would appreciate any extra information you can provide.

Sure, I will take a video today.

On 28.5.2021 at 14:05, Secondator sagte:

Before going out myself later this day, I found a perfect example video from a german streamer. At 1h40min the same problem occurs, maybe its related to his low speed in this situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLMaf0vFG8

On 4.6.2021 at 14:22, Mathijs Kok sagte:

and you have tried 1.0.5?

I tested version 1.0.5 this morning and things just got worse. While the AP does now descent on the GS, it will ram into the ground again and steer of the LOC.

Please login to display this image.

I had ILS problem too. Set ALT 1900, the altitude below Glideslope entry (2500). It didn't intercept GS just descend below, from some moment ignoring VS settings (I commanded -400, it descended -2000). AP tried some strange evaluations, ended up on crash a way before runaway.  AP was ON, APPR ON on 4th turn. Approach was KSJC ILS30L. Speed was about 140, on flaps. Version is v1.05, updated trough ASUpdater. Nav DB is Navigraph 2105. Since 1.05 was no one successfull ILS approach. Tried two times KSJC, once KHIO (ILS 13R)

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, Fynus said:

I tested version 1.0.5 this morning and things just got worse. While the AP does now descent on the GS, it will ram into the ground again and steer of the LOC.

Are you using any add-on airport scenery for the airport you are trying the approach for?

vor 8 Stunden , Secondator sagte:

Are you using any add-on airport scenery for the airport you are trying the approach for?

Yes, but I did the same test flight on default airports.

On 8.6.2021 at 13:24, Secondator sagte:

Could you name some of these airports and if you had an add-on scenery for that airport, which one.

Sure:

No-Addon - EDDW, EDDV, EDDH ( after un-/reinstalling it)

Addon: EDDH, EDDB, EDDM, ENVA, LSZH

Do you guys in the dev team cant reproduce this issue?

Follow up question :)

Are you using the Navigraph Beta Sim Data replacement?  Not the FMC data (though that is a detail that is probably good as well)...

Archived