Ibiza airport - does not show on world map

Dahl

Hello , I hope some of you have a solution for me

The problem is Ibiza airport does not show in world map, no matter what i do, install  start msfs, remove ibiza , start msfs , reinstall ibiza, start msfs and stille nothing. 

I can see it in the content manager, but does not show on world map as thirdparty, and the airport is not loaded .

Any suggetions to an solution?

Regards

What happens if you search for LEIB in the departure box? Will it come up then? All 3rd party airport have a wrench icon next to them, and some developers added a star as well, making it easier to find. For Ibiza this has not be done.

Hello Erik

Thank you for you r reply

I have attached a screen dump , and there is nothing showing at ibiza airport, except the "stock" airport from MS. 

Other loacations are shown with the wrench :-) 

Really wierd , any suggestions?

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

On 5/31/2021 at 9:49 AM, Dahl said:

Aha, now its working, but still no wrench or star!. but the airport is working. 

Yes you are right, no wrench as well. @OPabst Is this something to address in a future update?

• Developer
57 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Yes you are right, no wrench as well. @OPabst Is this something to address in a future update?

1.) I am not the developer of this addon

2.) It is not a bug of the addon and no use limitation, airport is full functional

3.) I have never seen any „setting“ for that in the SDK or Packet description 

4.) Maybe a internal issue of the sim, when the Packet was generated with a older state of the SDK. (Ibiza is longer existing now)

Archived