Bonaire TNCB crash to desktop after FS2020 1.16.2.0 update

deadkennedy

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the Bonaire scenery after the latest FS2020 update 1.16.2.0. The game CTD in the loading screen, no error message.

Before the update it worked perfect.

I reinstalled the scenery and updated it on AUpdater but nothing helps.

Other scenerys like Grenadines 1 and 2 work perfect, no problems there.

I bought the scenery on Simmarket and have proof of purchase if needed.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

• Developer

Hi, I've found the culprit causing the CTD and I should be able to finalize a new version of TNCB that resolves this problem tomorrow.

13 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, I've found the culprit causing the CTD and I should be able to finalize a new version of TNCB that resolves this problem tomorrow.

ASU says that I should download new installer from website, but in my instant downloads I have only ver 1.0

Yes correct. The Aerosoft Updater indicates that there is an update, but does not perform the update. In my account the installer version is still v1.0.0.0.

20 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Yes correct. The Aerosoft Updater indicates that there is an update, but does not perform the update. In my account the installer version is still v1.0.0.0.

Installer is now updated, you can download v1.0.2.0 via your Aerosoft account!

Archived