No input possible with mouse, keyboard, controller

i downloaded 'world of aircraft - glider simulator' through steam , i open the game and all i get is the main menu nothing works no keyboard or mouse clicks work no contoller or joystick works - am i missing something ? please help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Christopher, next time when you open a new topic, please give your topic a meaningfull title and not your name. ;)

I change this for you.

What hardware do you have?

• mopperle changed the title to No input possible with mouse, keyboard, controller
  • Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Christopher Brown said:

i downloaded 'world of aircraft - glider simulator' through steam , i open the game and all i get is the main menu nothing works no keyboard or mouse clicks work no contoller or joystick works - am i missing something ? please help

You need the mouse to navigate the main menu. Make sure WoA is the active window.

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, rdpm said:

Hello. I just posted the same issue in Bugs forum.

Regards.

And the same question for you sir.... can you tell us some more about the hardware? Could it be a laptop?

Does the mouse cursor show on top of the WoA window?

Yes, the mouse moves across the screen, but I cannot select anything. Indeed when in language flag, it deploys the rest of languages but not allowing any selection.

And my PC is not a laptop, is a desktop (but sadly not state-of-the art).

Ricardo

Hi WoaDev.

1920x1080

Nvidia Geforce GT730 4MB

8 GB RAM

SSD 1 TB

And a have a Steam account with Aerofly FS2 with no problems

try to open

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Woa_Gliders\scripts\graphics2.cfg in the notepad and edit it to some different resolution (e.g. 1600 x 1024) - will it work?

I think it got fixed.

I always have the text scale at 150% in Windows 10 display properties. Changed it to 100% and was able to interact with the game´s opening screen. Then I reverted back scale to 150% and to work normally. My Windows resolution is kept unchanged at 1920x1080.

Thank you for your help.

• Aerosoft
15 minutes ago, rdpm said:

I think it got fixed.

I always have the text scale at 150% in Windows 10 display properties. Changed it to 100% and was able to interact with the game´s opening screen. Then I reverted back scale to 150% and to work normally. My Windows resolution is kept unchanged at 1920x1080.

Thank you for your help.

Thanks for that report, might help us a lot with other customers!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to add: on my 4k screen with 250% scaling, WoA starts after the installation with 1920x1080 in fullscreenmode. But no problem with any kind of input. Alsonot after changing to 4k and turning off fullscreen mode.

Hi,
I'm playing this game without the Fullscreen box checked. I played in 4K mode too.

If the box is check game crash when the game started.

My Glider Simulator Did Not Work It Would Get To The Main Menu And Be Unresponsive- I Saw That Someone Said the the Same Thing Was Happening To him Aswell . He Was Using 150% word text enlargement And Changed This To 100% And His Game Worked - I Was Using 150% Text And Changed It To 100% And NOW MY GAME IS Working.    Very Happy   Thankyou Everyone.    8}

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Do the honeycomb alpha and beta work with the glider, I cannot install it. Any ideas?

Thanks

Bernd

They are not part of the profiles we provide but it should be easy to define your own. Have you checked the manual?

I tried but I have no idea how to add it to the profiles in the game. Cannot get it to work unfortunately. I then tries my old x52 but not axis or buttons work either. Frustrating.

Best

Bernd

Archived