Honeycomb Yoke Profile Adjustment?

I have both the yoke and throttle, so I would like to use the white buttons (currently used for flaps) on the yoke for views, but cannot figure out how to remove the flaps settings.

Every time I use one of the buttons, which I set up for views in P3D options, it also triggers the flaps (Using the Yoke and throttle settings from the download section).

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

• Aerosoft

Hi Waleed,

you will have to clear out the flaps assignment of the profile via the HC Configurator app to remove the double assignments.

Thanks Ben, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how.

Believe me I have tried, but am not able to figure out the "events" and what to do with them.

I tried deleting the conditions, but that sadly did not work.

I am missing something here.

20 hours ago, BenBaron said:

Hi Waleed,

you will have to clear out the flaps assignment of the profile via the HC Configurator app to remove the double assignments.

Thanks Ben, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how.

Believe me I have tried, but am not able to figure out the "events" and what to do with them.

I tried deleting the conditions, but that sadly did not work.

I am missing something here.

1 hour ago, BenBaron said:

Hi Waleed,

if you attach the profile you are trying to alter or use I can remove the conflicting mappings for you.

Ben, thanks for the reply and help.

Since the yoke came out first, the two white buttons on top are assigned to flaps, but since those are now available on the throttle quadrant, I am trying to reassign them.

I am using mainly the PMDG T7 settings.

My apologies for the lack of knowledge of getting the "profiles" to upload, but hopefully the above explanation covers it.

Thanks once again.

• Aerosoft

Hi Waleed,

no problem...so...as you are writing about "PMDG T7 settings" I am assuming you are using our PMDG T7 HC profiles from the download section for Alpha and Bravo. Is that correct?

11 hours ago, BenBaron said:

Hi Waleed,

no problem...so...as you are writing about "PMDG T7 settings" I am assuming you are using our PMDG T7 HC profiles from the download section for Alpha and Bravo. Is that correct?

Exactly Ben.

• Aerosoft

Glad it works like you want it to now Waleed...have fun.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived