Sim Update vs CRJ

Andrea P.

The silence is a shame again.

just tell tomorrow .. next week or any solid date since the patch is “ ready” as stated a few times now.

why the silence ?

*we had the “ perhaps before Christmas “ routine

*The silence routine

* the months of waiting after “ perhaps before Christmas hype “

*finally release

* bugs bugs bugs

* statement Aerosoft buyers did not have to wait on MS marketplace error

* now we wait and would be released as soon as WU was released

and now silence again.

sorry but this is bad

Just now, DGH said:

just tell tomorrow .. next week or any solid date since the patch is “ ready” as stated a few times now.

why the silence ?

Exactly, or at least say plane follow G/S after update (Something to look forward to)

You folks that insist on having some type of right to information from developers are the exact reason that developers no longer release many teasers or updates.  They would spend too much time trying to answer questions and address "expert ideas" for improvements and would never get a release out the door.  Coming to the forum is like standing in the cereal aisle at the store and watching parents with young children loose their mind over Frankenberry. 

7 minutes ago, DGH said:

why the silence ?

The patch has been sent to Microsoft for inclusion in the MS Store, and the moment they make it available, it will be available to everyone. It is out of Aerosoft’s hands at this point - they have no control over how quickly the MS Store publishes the updated version of the CRJ.

15 hours ago, Justin J said:

How does that affect...anything?

1. Aerosoft CRJ is one of maybe two aircraft on the MS Marketplace that isn't complete vaporware. "Approval" is an arbitrary process, if you dont believe me go look at 90% of the content present there.
  2. Given my point that Aerosoft has early access to SU4 code, by your logic they also could have submitted their patch, 9 weeks in the making, to MS for the marketplace "approval" weeks ago.

I'm not accusing Aerosoft of ill intent, so its a little curious that you're white knighting for them, for no reason. I'm only here trying to extract some much needed information regarding the progress of this impending update.

I am not "white knighting" you asked a question which I was informing you of the information... Now you were already linked directly to the posts where this information was explained as to why.... 

I was just trying to help with the info...

1 -- Actually similar to any of the other stores they inspect the packages.  This is similar to the way other app stores work to try an ensure that nothing bad gets in.  I would expect that since they said they would release it once the update was out would still require Microsoft to review and release it as they stated..

2 -- No they stated in previous information that they did not want to release it against the current update as there were changes to behavior that would also rely on the new update....  

In no way did I attack you or claim your request was invalid..  They said after the update release they would submit the update as long as nothing horrible went wrong..

After the last update Asobo Broke all WASM standalone Modules (the CRJ did not break) that wreaked Havoc for a week while many people had all kinds off addons that would crash the sim...  Since we can't "Not Upgrade" it's been pretty rough after each update...

Hace 7 minutos, JRBarrett dijo:

El parche ha sido enviado a Microsoft para su inclusión en MS Store, y en el momento en que lo pongan a disposición, estará disponible para todos. Está fuera de las manos de Aerosoft en este momento - no tienen control sobre la rapidez con la que MS Store publica la versión actualizada del CRJ.

Well, come to sleep 🤣🤣 thank you !!

Let's hope they actually managed to fix the issues this time, I'm not looking forward to the 2+ months wait for the next patch otherwise.

44 minutes ago, JRBarrett said:

The patch has been sent to Microsoft for inclusion in the MS Store, and the moment they make it available, it will be available to everyone. It is out of Aerosoft’s hands at this point - they have no control over how quickly the MS Store publishes the updated version of the CRJ.

sure …. but Aerosoft had “good relations” and “close relations” with Asobo / Microsoft.

so why can’t be said “it will come with tomorrows cycle“ or “next week“ ? Sure someone within Asobo should be able to tell your company an ETA ??

I am not saying influence “more quickly” … i am just asking WHEN

it should not be to hard.
But i suppose it is in 2021.

3 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

Updates from the vendor’s own store cannot be provided until the Marketplace update is “live”.

Don't know if it's true. ORBX updates are usually 2 weeks earlier on their platform than in Marketplace, same goes for everything that is sold via Contrail app. That is why I have bought like 3 out of 50 addons I have through Marketplace.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Trust me guys, we want to get this update on your hands just as much as you are waiting for it. Jim already explained the situation. There isn't anything else to add really. We don't know the exact time it will be available on the marketplace.

The topic has gone already off-topic from the original post so I am closing it.

Archived