Venice Lido Airfield

crisk73

Hi, after installing the new scenery I'm getting a BuilderLogError.txt file with the following:

Please login to display this image.

Upon removing the scenery the error log disappears.

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Where exactly are you getting that "BuilderLogError.txt" file created on your machine?

Here: "User"...\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

I see the same on my system, but the add-on works for me without any problems (at least as far as I see it).

Do you have any visual problems at the airfield?

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

I see the same on my system, but the add-on works for me without any problems (at least as far as I see it).

Do you have any visual problems at the airfield?

No I don't have any either. But it might be the sign that some objects cannot be loaded.

This is the only scenery package giving that message. I recall that the first version of Simwings Munich used to give the same too and then it was fixed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have searched a little bit around, and there seem to be quite a number of add-ons that cause or have caused the creation of this log file.

I will make sure that Stairport Sceneries will see this topic.

Archived