Problem with DHC-6 Extended on a FSECONOMY flight . I am stucked

HELLO Fellows , I love my DHC-6 Extended and was doing a 680NM flight for a nice job , when close to destination the fuel finish and I was landing on a small runaway without no fuel. I am using FSX STEAM. I have done the correcto procedure to bring fuel from another airport buy another plane and aparently all was ok I got fuel now onboard , BUT CTRL E the engines beguin to work and stop . A never learn how to do the check list completly. 

The aircraft fly with no problem , as soon as I get in FSECONOMY using the fse Simconnect ther was o lot of warnings on the panel.

https://ibb.co/fN1bMkH

check the link to see all warning lights.

First  Question is possible to reset the problem and fly again?

Second question , do I have to do all Checklist to sort out the problem?

Thanking in advance, I have to get the plane in 24 hours otherwise the assignement finish.

Regards

Anibal

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please attach screenshots directly to your post, no links please. I think, that FSECONOMY doesnt feed the Twotter correctly with the needed data.

16 hours ago, anibalmarquex said:

A never learn how to do the check list completly. 

If you are not willing to learn how to properly handle this aircraft, then no support is possible.

• Deputy Sheriffs

means while FSECONOMY works fine with default aircraft there seem to be problems with advanced aircraft, like havin a special fuel system etc.

But anyway before we proceed, make yourself familiar with the Twotter, there comes a lot of material with it and to know this is mandatory. until then, discussing problems doenst make sense.

17 hours ago, anibalmarquex said:

CTRL E the engines beguin to work and stop

Have you tried selecting the 'ready to fly' option in the checklist?

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

means while FSECONOMY works fine with default aircraft there seem to be problems with advanced aircraft, like havin a special fuel system etc.

But anyway before we proceed, make yourself familiar with the Twotter, there comes a lot of material with it and to know this is mandatory. until then, discussing problems doenst make sense.

Yes I agree with you, but I got a lot of hours flying with others aircrafts with no problem. Now I am studing all material. 

Rgds

Anibal

1 hour ago, MarkHurst said:

Have you tried selecting the 'ready to fly' option in the checklist?

Sure MarkHurst , as soon I connect to SIMCONNECT from FSE all the warning comes and the engines shutdown.

Rgds 

Anibal

I am sad because just finish to buy this aircraft in FSE.

Difinitivly I Quit. After 3 days trying tom do everithing , I made al least 3 complete checklists but no way the warning lights still there and I cannot run the engines. I am sad because in this forum  I couldnot get anyn interesting help to solve the problem.

regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

To make it clearer one more time:

The problems you see occur in combination with FSE, which is not an Aerosoft product, so Aerosoft cant give any support here. And as nobody else answers here, it is quite obvious that hardly anybody uses FSE. So I suggest you ask FSE for support.

Archived