Aerosoft CRJ Engines Running in Turnaround State

dba27

Hi,

I like to use Turnaround state as my default starting configuration however whether I select this either manually or have it set as the default state the engines are running. As I understand it the engines should be shut down, also on checking fuel pumps and hydraulics are both set to off when starting in Turnaround state. 

Could anyone advise?

Regards,

dba27

In addition to my previous message...Below is the state that I see the engines in when selecting Turnaround State....

Please login to display this image.

If I push the Turnaround Button in  Default State it starts the next time I load the Sim in Turnaround Mode . Engines are off etc.

If you use the Aircraft State then you can change the actual state of the aircraft. Means it will take some time to shot down the systems for Turnaround Mode.

Please login to display this image.

Thanks for your reply Hoffie3000. I tried what you suggested and I still get the same issue. I have also tried re-installing the CRJ but still get the same result.

When I originally installed the CRJ it was working as you would expect but something has changed. The only other software I have installed recently is some free and payware scenery.

Also noticed that if I select start button the engines spool down. Very odd.

Ok so I am a bit new to MSFS and was not sure what AI Control did. I have checked AI control settings and it is all switched off.

Resolved...So it was some buttons on my HOTAS that we in the on position. I didn't realise they were bound.....

Great to read that you was able to solve to problem.

Be aware in the past a lot users have has such unwanted Keybindings. Best you control the whole Joystick profil for that.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived