There is no such thing as a one time purchase hobby

Crabby

I am going to say some thing that the good folks at AS cannot.  First, all of you "you expect me to pay $xx.xx for another program" people need to find something else to do.  Good luck with that.  There does not exist a hobby that is only a single expense.  Think about FS2020 just for a minute

You purchased the sim or pay for it monthly (every month by the way)

No matter the level you purchased, you were not satisfied.  You needed/wanted more. More scenery, more gadgets, more controllers, more aircraft etc.

So you decided you wanted a more detailed airplane and purchased the CRJ. 

Now you want it to work just like the default Cessna.  That does not happen.  You are told about things like AAO, SapdNext and FSUIPC, which I will point out work for EVERY aircraft you have or WILL have.  However, your egotistical answer is "what you expect me to pay more".  How childishly indignant of you. 

If you can find a hobby that is a one time payment to get in and grow, and continue to have fun with for years without making another purchase let me know.  Here is my list of things you don't want to do if you are of the childish type:

Play guitar...forget it you always need just one more guitar not to mention amps, pedals, strings, straps, money for beer while your playing etc

Astronomy..nope, you always need a different eye piece or scope all together.  Not to mention travel.

Shooting..no again.   There is always a new gun to buy and of course ammo plus holsters and other stuff.

If you can't afford the hobby you chose, choose another one.

On 22.5.2021 at 19:39, Crabby sagte:

I am going to say some thing that the good folks at AS cannot.  First, all of you "you expect me to pay $xx.xx for another program" people need to find something else to do.  Good luck with that.  There does not exist a hobby that is only a single expense.  Think about FS2020 just for a minute

You purchased the sim or pay for it monthly (every month by the way)

No matter the level you purchased, you were not satisfied.  You needed/wanted more. More scenery, more gadgets, more controllers, more aircraft etc.

So you decided you wanted a more detailed airplane and purchased the CRJ. 

Now you want it to work just like the default Cessna.  That does not happen.  You are told about things like AAO, SapdNext and FSUIPC, which I will point out work for EVERY aircraft you have or WILL have.  However, your egotistical answer is "what you expect me to pay more".  How childishly indignant of you. 

If you can find a hobby that is a one time payment to get in and grow, and continue to have fun with for years without making another purchase let me know.  Here is my list of things you don't want to do if you are of the childish type:

Play guitar...forget it you always need just one more guitar not to mention amps, pedals, strings, straps, money for beer while your playing etc

Astronomy..nope, you always need a different eye piece or scope all together.  Not to mention travel.

Shooting..no again.   There is always a new gun to buy and of course ammo plus holsters and other stuff.

If you can't afford the hobby you chose, choose another one.

Like Remote Chess via letters 😉 😉  ?

• Herman locked this topic

Archived