ATC Callsign...

mcguirk59

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but how do I change the atc callsign for the CRJ in MSFS?   Its giving me the tail number instead.  Ordinarily I would edit the aircraft.cfg file but its locked.

thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Open the sim > Go to WORLD MAP > Select the CRJ livery you want and select CUSTOMIZATION > Delete the entry in the TAIL NUMBER field, then edit the CALL SIGN and FLIGHT NUMBER fields as desired. The editor is sometimes clunky in whether you have to use the Backspace or Delete key and the cursor sometimes has to be reset. Your CALL SIGN text will become all caps when you leave the field, so no need to worry about case sensitivity. When done, close the window using the choices along the bottom of the page, then go fly.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You're welcome.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived