[GCTS Tenerife Sur] Houses on top of greenhouses

Er!k

@OPabst First of all, thanks for this wonderful scenery! Really enjoyed my first virtual MSFS landing into Tenerife! After landing I slewed around and found some houses placed on top of the greenhouses. Is this something that can be fixed?

Please login to display this image.

@OPabst Can you also check the ILS07? Did a few flights with the A320neo and default NavData (so no Navigraph), and there is an offset in the ILS... I disconnect the A/p at 1.000 feet anyway, but the offset is big, it will let you land on the taxiway instead of the runway... Haven't checked the ILS for 25.

• Developer

The ILS is place on center of the runway and checked with the Cessna and it fits correct. I don't know where the Neo (is the Mod you use?) gets his info from. When he ignore the ILS of the Airport (default should be deleted by the scenery, if the MSFS Code works as designed), then I could not do anything.

So my you can check it with the good old Cessna systems too.

On 5/22/2021 at 2:26 PM, Er!k said:

@OPabst Can you also check the ILS07? Did a few flights with the A320neo and default NavData (so no Navigraph), and there is an offset in the ILS... I disconnect the A/p at 1.000 feet anyway, but the offset is big, it will let you land on the taxiway instead of the runway... Haven't checked the ILS for 25.

Have you checked the ILS offset again as I'm looking to purchase it but don't want to if the ILS is not accurate using aircraft like the default or FBW A320, thanks.

This is what I see using the FlyByWire A320neo (see below). But no need to hold back your purchase, the scenery is wonderful!

Off-set when using the autopilot. -> I checked with the FBW team and it seems the runway course might be wrong??? See: ILS off-set at sim-wings Tenerife · Issue #4901 · flybywiresim/a32nx (github.com)

Flying manually; ILS is aligned with the runway...

Welcome to Tenerife!

@OPabst On the latest shot I found a mirrored texture. Can this please be fixed in a future update?

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived