CRJ Tutorial with FilbertFlies and a real world pilot

aprodigy

I searched the forums but didn't stumble over it... I kinda like it, fairly new as well:

Youtube Link

The "pilot" did even mention some things he was "missing" (not that I would be able to weigh in) - might be interesting for Aerosoft as well.

I found this to be a very helpful tutorial, it actually inspired me to get back in the CRJ and do a flight. I had my most enjoyable experience so far with this aircraft. From pushback to approach, systems performed as I would have wanted. On climb to Altitude everything went fine through FL250 where Speed loss was starting to set in at 500fpm. So, I levelled off at FL300, allowed speed to increase and continued Step Climb to cruise FL340, I may be wrong but believe this will be addressed in the next update. I flew the LOC approach manually when the GS was not picked up, I realize this is an ongoing issue though, and I believe this will be addressed in the next update, so I am OK with that. Overall I was happy with the experience.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived