AEROSOFT EDDB Causing CTD

Stovie

Good afternoon,

Just downloaded EDDB for MSFS and after installation and loading into position I've had 2 consecutive CTD, first about 2 minutes after loading whilst parked on stand and a second when flying past the airport on a SID about 5 minutes after takeoff. I have not had any CTD for about 3 months and this is the only file I have added to my community folder today. Any ideas??

I've checked the ASUpdater and there doesn't seem to be the MSFS version of EDDB to register. When I check my simMarket account it is only letting me download 1.0 

What is the full name of the EDDB scenery for MSFS that I need to select in the ASPU to register so that I can update the file?

Let me check that I am doing this right. I have registered for the Aerosoft Update Datenbank but when I select the pulldown menu to get the list of products for registrastion I cannot see a file name that matches the Aerosoft EDDB MSFS Scenery I downloaded from SimMarket. Could you confirm the correct file is on there and if so what is the name I need to look for. Many thanks

• Developer

We don't talk about the Update database on the web.

We talk about the Tool Aerosoft Updater Tool, you find a Icon on your desktop or the ASUpdater.exe below your documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater folder

Updater found in my documents folder and EDDB updated to the latest version. Hopefully this will sort my issues with CTD. Thanks for your assistance

Archived