Aerosoft CRJ 550 / 700

mustafa kosar

I am using your msfs2020 crj 550-700 plane and wanted to tell you a few issues I identified. First of all, let me say that when the light changes during the day and night, the whole button set in the cockpit becomes inoperable as a visual effect, but its functions are working. Second, your taxi lights are on, but the part ehead of the plane is not illuminated at all. Cannot use vs when the speed is active in the In Auto pilot panel, vs is inoperable when speed is active and vice versa. If you fix these in the first update you will get the first perfect plane for msfs thank you

No idea what you mean by the cockpit light thing but. The taxi lights are correct, they really don’t illuminate in front of the aircraft. Think of them as more like runway turnoff lights. Yes it is annoying. When I taxi the real plane at night I normally have the taxi lights and the nose landing light on so I can see the ground in front of me. 

Next, SPD mode is a vertical mode. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have both SPD and V/S enabled at the same time. SPD mode = IAS mode in other aircraft. There is not an auto throttle in this aircraft. SPD mode will not ever control the aircrafts thrust to maintain speed as it is strictly a vertical control mode. When you enable SPD mode the aircraft will pitch to maintain speed, resulting in a climb or descent. Note it’s actually a little more complicated then this in that there is actually 4 different modes the aircraft can go into when you press SPD (CLIMB, DESC, IAS, and PITCH). 

3 hours ago, mustafa kosar said:

I am using your msfs2020 crj 550-700 plane and wanted to tell you a few issues I identified. First of all, let me say that when the light changes during the day and night, the whole button set in the cockpit becomes inoperable as a visual effect, but its functions are working. Second, your taxi lights are on, but the part ehead of the plane is not illuminated at all. Cannot use vs when the speed is active in the In Auto pilot panel, vs is inoperable when speed is active and vice versa. If you fix these in the first update you will get the first perfect plane for msfs thank you

The taxi lights are in the wing. There are two lights in each wing fairing - one for taxi, and one for landing. There is a single light on the nose gear that is controlled by the center switch between the two landing light switches.

The autopilot works correctly SPD and VS are two different ways of managing vertical path, you can use one or the other, not both at the same time.

Archived