New to Aerosoft

tcvalley

I am new to Aerosoft but have been in the FS world since 1993.

I am running P3D V4.5 and I am having a bit of a problem with my CRJ 700/900 X. I see that all the tutorials are in MSFS not P3D so my question is can I get a reasonable tutorial for P3D by watching the MSFS tutorials as they do not always appear the same.

As far as I can tell from the ground it is an awesome aircraft.

Thanks

Tom Valley

• Deputy Sheriffs

The CRJ X is not compatible with P3Dv4.5. You need the CRJ Pro which is available as an upgrade

Thanks for your quick response Otto.

Wow!

That means that the website is a little misleading because when I clicked on the P3Dv4 button both the Pro and the X showed up

(see attached screenshot) and when I saw P3DV4.3+ it made sense to me that 4.5 would fall under that.

To add insult to injury I just logged on and found that the aircraft I just purchased is now half price.

So far I am not having much success with Aerosoft as a whole. I know it is all coincidence but still a bummer when you have a fixed retirement income. Supposedly I can upgrade but at this point maybe I will wait and see if the Pro will go on sale.

This is the first 3 party aircraft I have purchased Wilco's Feelthere CRJ200 back in the early 2000's.

Thanks again and I hope you had a great day. (Better than mine )

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Indeed bad luck. Due to the misleading productpage I suggest that you send an email to support@aerosoft.com. Maybe they find a solution.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The video tutorial done by "The Dude" was done for MFS, but in general for most tasks you should be able to use it also with the CRJ Pro.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived