P3D V4 sceneries in V5

danbw

Hello all,

First of all, apologies if I am posting this in the wrong forum section or if this has been answered before. I could not find any yet. 

I am wondering if I purchase V4 compatible sceneries if they will work with V5? Through the installer. For example Approaching Dortmund and Napoli X. They are advertised as compatible with V4, I would like to get them but I only have P3D v5. There's an obvious answer that it may not work...but I have seen people use V4 sceneries

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dan

• Developer

When the productpage only talk about compatible to P3D V4 and not also for P3D V5, the product is only compatible to that Simulator Version.

Installer, Tools and Parts of the Addon are not working in V5.

That other parts can be used in P3D V5, when you know how to bring them in the sim is mostly possible, but not in any part supported. It‘s on your own risk.

It‘s the decision of the Productdeveloper, not of Aerosoft, for which Simulator his Product is provided and compatible and he will have a reason for that.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived