Honeycomb Bravo CRS knob

In X-Plane 11 - Default 737 - I can't find the command to use the CRS knob. I am searching for the correct command to use the localizer course knob with the CRS decrease/increase knob.

I couldn't find it in the siminnovation commands. Can anyone help me ? 

• Aerosoft

Hi Ben and welcome to our our forums.

I am moving your post into the correct subsection, as this is a specifically X-Plane targeted question.

The correct Course CommandRefs should be "sim/radios/obs1_down" and "sim/radios/obs1_up".

Thanks. The commands are working. But the problem was that I first have to switch the autopilot function knob to another position and then back to "CRS". For example the knob ist already on "CRS" but the decrease/increase knob does not work. I have to switch it and then back to "CRS". Now it works.

A bit confusing is also that the "CRS" commands specifically for the G1000 are also working for the default B738. Although there is another commands - "sim/radios_obs1_down" and "-_up".

All commands in the HC for the autopilot function knob are with "sim/autopilot" but they work for both the default B738 and the default Cessna G1000.

Another question is which command is for the "REV" switch or the B738 ? For the Cessna G1000 i set it to the BC switch.

Where can I find the topic in the correct X-Plane subfolder ?

• Aerosoft

Ah yes:

you have to move the left AP selector at least once before it can possibly start to work as otherwise there is no way of knowing in which position it is in in the first place.

Another question is which command is for the "REV" switch or the B738 ? For the Cessna G1000 i set it to the BC switch.

Well: as the 737 does not have a back course mode...you can set it to whatever you like.

Where can I find the topic in the correct X-Plane subfolder ?

I have moved you into the X-Plane/Honeycomb section of our forums, so this is the correct place for your questions.

Archived