GA Single Engine Bravo setup

I have followed the "little" instructions for Bravo setup in X-Plane 11, and tried using it in Laminar C172SP.

I've loaded it, reloaded bindings in plugin and assigned some of the toggle buttons - The trim wheel, autopilot, HDG, and others. Assigned buttons are working fine. However the rotary dial knobs, which are not assigned in the joystick profile aren't moving anything. What am I missing? I tried assigning datarefs instead of commands for HDG and NAV, but no success.

I'm attaching the profile if you want to review it, or if it simpler, would you post your working Bravo profile for GA?

Thank you.

GA Single Engine Bravo.json

• Aerosoft

Hi Serge,

one thing I noticed is that you are using the AP CommandRefs as if they were DataRefs...that is assigning a "Value" of 1 to them, which will NOT work: a CommandRef has to be used WITHOUT a value, as it is only for toggling functions, not setting distinct values. Also, you have setup the AP rotaries the wrong way. Please start from the "Default_Profile" we deliver with the package where those functions are already correctly mapped and customize to your liking from there.

BenBaron, thank you for the response. I see that "Default_Profile" is empty, but "Default_Throttle" is populated.

I'm starting new "Single Engine Bravo" from the "Default_Throttle" and see how it goes.

• Aerosoft

Yes:

we are aware that the current naming convention is not the best. That's why starting with the next version "Default_Profile" will be called "Empty_Profile" to indicate that this is actually just that: empty.

Archived