MCE crew meets CRJ in MSFS 2020 world

FS++

Gentlemen

As some of you aleady know, Multi Crew Experience, voice based crew simulation was already fully integrated with the Aerosoft CRJ in both Prepar3D and FSX.

We are pleased to announce that starting from today, the crew is happy to join the aircraft in MSFS.

https://youtu.be/DEzkKDehy0I

Notes regarding the video:

In this case David chose FO Dieter as a better fit for Lufthansa. There are 7 other co-pilot recorded voice packs you can download separately. Demo only installs 3, mostly US, UK an AUS FOs

For those not familiar with MCE, we have a fully working time limited Demo available for download here

And it does support almost all Aerosoft planes in P3D & FSX.

This isn't a "scripted adventure" that requires you to adjust to how the software was coded.

It's rather a fully interactive crew simulation, with no assumption as to which state the plane was loaded in. FO automatically always in synch with flight phase.

You can ask co-pilot to perform what you need him to, when you want him to and even using your own speech if you can't be bothered to use the already built-in tens of thousands of speech commands.

There are pe-made flows for this plane, but they aren't realistic. The main purpose is to show you the kind of speech commands you would need for specific switches.

You can customize flows to ANY real world or virtual airline. You decide who does what just like with "shared cockpit".

Co-pilot can be as chatty or as silent as you want him to be (turn verbose option OFF for each flow)

All ASOBO planes are also supported.

You can also enjoy voice control with native MSFS ATC if you aren't on Vatsim.

When done ight, voice contol for flight sim can eally be both fun and useful, especially for those flying in VR or struggle reading instruments.

Enjoy your Demo and have a good day

Gerald R

On behalf of the FS++ team

I went to look at buying, but I am a little confused on the version needed for MSFS and CRJ specifically.  Please advise.

2 hours ago, Crabby said:

I went to look at buying, but I am a little confused on the version needed for MSFS and CRJ specifically.  Please advise.

Multi Crew Experience Ultimate Edition covers MSFS, Prepar3D, FSX and even FS9. Supports 50+ complex planes in one package. That's the one you would need for CRJ. It will also later support Aerosoft A3X and Twotter via a free update, if and when they move to MSFS.

Multi Crew X-Plane is obviously for XP-11 & XP-10

Then, you have the much cheaper Lite Edition which only works with FSX & FS9, doesn't allow you to create custom commands or have the FO perform flows.

If you click the <Compare Editions> on the Buy page, you'll get the details

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Just to mention an imporant instruction in case someone goes through the Demo without reading the manual.

Unlike with Pepar3D or FSX, you must ...

Set the Aerosoft CRJ as the default plane MSFS loads on startup.

Wait until aircraft is on tarmac ready to fly.

This will ensue aircraft has fully initialized and all its cockpit switches and dials variables are exposed before MCE tries to hook to it.

Only then start MCE.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived