CRJ "resets" during preflight

pilota57

I really love the CRJ and use it with great satisfaction but:

I don't know if the topic has already been covered but looking in the forum it doesn't seem to me:
occasionally during pre-flight operations with the external unit in use while I am running the check list the EPU itself is deactivated and the CRJ is set up "almost" ready to fly with the engines running but, for example, the internal light potentiometers are reset.
If I have already set up the FMC the data is lost.
I tried to disable the add-ons but the "phenomenon" repeats itself.

I add that even occasionally, even if the "cold & dark" option is always by default, the tablet is turned on at startup.

Any suggestions are truly appreciated.

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you using any special controller hardware where some key bindings might cause this?

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Are you using any special controller hardware where some key bindings might cause this?

Any new controller...always joystick and throttles by Thrustmaster and keyboard and mouse...but not always happend that; maybe when happend I restart the flight and all goes well.

Anyone knows if is a log file for CRJ ?

Archived