Locked Brakes

bobert3CB

Hi, Firstly let me say that I am really enjoying this plane, coming from GA and the FBW320 its a fun challenge!

I know there is an issue using Escape to pause with the spoilers, but I have also found it locks my *wheel* brakes, they can be reset with a quick pump.

I need to get out of the habit of using escape to pause, but thought this may be worth a mention too.

I am using the MFG pedals for ref.

Cheers!

Bob

1 hour ago, bobert3CB said:

Hi, Firstly let me say that I am really enjoying this plane, coming from GA and the FBW320 its a fun challenge!

I know there is an issue using Escape to pause with the spoilers, but I have also found it locks my *wheel* brakes, they can be reset with a quick pump.

I need to get out of the habit of using escape to pause, but thought this may be worth a mention too.

I am using the MFG pedals for ref.

Cheers!

Bob

So not just the parking brake but the normal Toe Brakes? 

I think the bug is that they set all Axis to 50% ...  So yeah Rudder would be fine and most Aileron/elevator would be fine since they all sit 50/50 at idle ...  But the Toe Brakes, throttles, spoilers, flaps axis would be off center for sure....Sounds like the same ESC bug...

Archived